Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    See, you'll just never go places with that rotten attitude.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I guess not. :( Feels Bad Man. :(

I've already stated I don't know, or for that matter, give a fuck what I do, or where I go in life, so it doesn't really matter to me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    for not caring erik sure does write alot of paragraph answers. wouldnt truly not caring bring no response?
    edited December 2010
    I guess not. :( Feels Bad Man. :(

I've already stated I don't know, or for that matter, give a fuck what I do, or where I go in life, so it doesn't really matter to me.
    See, I have empathy for you because I was really fucking depressed at your age, or around then, but since I'm not anymore I see hating everything and hating people as so fucking dumb. That's what I mean by grow up, you better start giving a fuck, or else your opinion on anything will be worthless.

Also, I smoked some medical with a friend the other day. Does anyone know if and how much medical weed varies in dankness?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You know, I'm not even too depressed at this point. Not really happy. But OK and decent at least. Even when I was dating that broad, happy as I ever was, I still hated mankind. Being depressed and pissed off doesn't change my opinion.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i used this in my pro-weed oresentation in english
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2010
    ^*presentation
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    375? Unless I was a millionaire, I don't think I'd ever drop that kind of money on weed.
    image Photobucket
    i dont think ive spent that much collectively over the course of my life...well ive only been smoking for 2 yrs
    That's not contradicting. -_-

Me hating people and liking animals more has a LOT to do with Weed, right?
    That is not at all what I was saying.
    And you obviously didn't read what I said. Not dependent on alcohol, or any other substance, for that matter, at all.
    Do I really need to go to your facebook and get quotes of you saying you're only happy when you're drunk?
    And the whole misanthropy thing is such a show. Give me a break, grow up, and think past your own little world. Bitching about all of humankind and getting blackout drunk by yourself on weekdays in the name of an ex girlfriend doesn't really put you up there in humanity.

OK, you can shut the fuck up now. A show? No, it's not a show, this is how I actually feel and think. If I was doing something as a show, I would obviously go with something that made me "cool". Which this obviously does not since you faggots can't deal with my opinion, and I'm hated for it, but I honestly don't give a flying fuck. And I hate all of mankind because of one cunt? No. I've had these views for a long time now buddy, before I even met her, so you can shut the fuck up and think before you speak. And I already said I know I'm a pathetic person and don't really give a fuck. I'm not important to anyone or anything and I could fucking care less, so you're not saying much there.

Take a breather. Nobody hates you because of your views on marijuana. If so then I feel I overestimate people too much.
    image Photobucket
    Collectively...for a little under a year.. I've maybe spent $50. I bummed way to much when I first started...and seeing as I only smoke once a week if that with a lot of people..there's not too much money to be spent.
    image Photobucket
    edited December 2010
    i would say ive spent about 250 -300 in two years but i buy shit weed for cheap cuz i get high easily
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I've spent 50 bucks on bud

Today
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    lol i have spent...hmmm i can't have the figures over time...buy since i was buying at 13.....probably over 10,000 worth....every dime worth it
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't even want to try to run the numbers on something like that.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Oh my God...I want some of that!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Idk how good that stuff would be... The one eatible thing I've had tasted like shit so I can't really imagine drinks
    What do u say freebird?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    i bet it tastes like shit but id be willing to try it
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    if its professionally made i bet its not to bad
    Any brownies or other edibles I've tried have only tasted a little bit bad. You can always distinctly taste bud though