Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I have a question to UPfreebird or anyone since people seem to know alot about this stuff hopefully....

So my cousin who is very much into weed is palnning on moving to california in one year. He wants me to come with him and one of his buddies and move into a house. He chose California because the have medical marijuana and he said that he would make money buy growing weed at the house and selling it to the weed distribution places. He actually is pretty smart when it comes to that stuff, ive never met any one who knows more about weed. I though am very skeptical of this plan for a few reasons though...

1.Would it be legal to grow marijuana and sell it to the distrubition centers? ( in california)
    2.Would the centers accept just some kid growing weed at his houses stuff? (in california)
    3.would you be able to find a house to rent that would allow grow houses or growing weed outside?
    4.any other law that he might not be aware of in california that would get him in alot of trouble for growing a decent amount of marijuana( like up to 50 lbs.) pretty much by himself.

Ive always wanted to live in california but the economic troubles of the state definitely concern me. he thinks he could maybe even get a job at a dispensary but i dont know how difficult it would be in this economy to do that. he has like 10000 dollars saved so he would be ok without a job but i wouldnt have that kind of money as like a safety buffer..

any info would be helpful because i would like this to work out but i am also very suspicious of this plan being a pipe dream and not completly realistic.....

Dude, me and my friend had this exact same plan. We were gonna get a degree in Botany and then move out to california and do that for a living.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    MARIJUANA IS NOT A DRUG
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MARIJUANA IS NOT A DRUG
    It is a way of life.

Aha!

Fucking WOW.

I don't even need to say anything else.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    Lol don't take things so seriously
    Although I will say that without my marijuana consumption, life would be considerably boring.
    image Photobucket
    Then I honestly pity you.
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    Says the guy who needs alcohol to be happy.

Jokes, Erik, Jokes.

Please dont blow your blood vessels over this.
    I've actually done good on that. :) Haven't drank, and haven't had any urges except last night while listening to Municipal Waste. They ALWAYS make me want to drink lol. I'm drinking like a madman on my birthday, but I already said that before lol.
    Really! Well good for you! :) =D>

High five :-h
    MARIJUANA IS NOT A DRUG

It is a way of life.

Aha!

Fucking WOW.

Please say something else
    I want to see what dumb uneducated reason you have..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    MARIJUANA IS NOT A DRUG

It is a way of life.

Aha!

Fucking WOW.

Hey Dirtball, get this.
    Last night, I smoked a bowl that had a combination of Black Widow and AK-47.
    Have you ever done anything that crazy before?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWYITLe8gwo

getting high to this album is fucking incredible.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Well look at Mr. hates people, claims to love animals more, and dependent on alcohol.
    Erik, maybe one day you'll just grow up.
    Jesus, your "personal views" are so inconsistent and contradicting that I really can never take things you say seriously.
    That's not contradicting. -_-

Me hating people and liking animals more has a LOT to do with Weed, right?
    And you obviously didn't read what I said. Not dependent on alcohol, or any other substance, for that matter, at all.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    *takes page outta Wines joke book*
    Erik doesnt contradict himself?
    *looks outside window for flying pigs*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    Erik, you depended on alcohol at one point. I could live and hang out like normal without it, it's just a lot more fun when we're all high as hell. Saying you pity me makes me feel bad because of how blind you are.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    weed= best sleeping pill ever....i have a lot of trouble sleeping my mind is always in constant motion....it really helps put my mind at ease about the problems in life and helps me sleep a ton....weed is awesome and i plan to smoke for the rest of my life
    I was never dependent on it or addicted to it, so that's flawed.
    Well since it's physically impossible to get addicted to weed your argument is invalid and lo longer can be used.
    I am in no way dependent on weed
    MARIJUANA IS NOT A DRUG

It is a way of life.

Aha!

Fucking WOW.

Hey Dirtball, get this.
    Last night, I smoked a bowl that had a combination of Black Widow and AK-47.
    Have you ever done anything that crazy before?
    Hell yah I've mixed four or five different types of nugz plus some hash in a bong before.. Shit like that will kill you hahaha