Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I was never dependent on it or addicted to it, so that's flawed.
    you said it helped with depression
    if you couldve dealt without it, then you shouldnt have turned to it.
    your argument is moot.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just smoked out of my mini bong and i'm feeling gooooood.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I really don't want to get into this here, but that is the opposite of what you said if I recall correctly. At one point you said something like drinking was the only thing that could make you happy.
    image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Smoked a bowl before I came here to the station tonight. The only thing keeping me sane due to me missing the Dual in the Desert game. lol

feels good man.
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was like the one week that I did nothing but drink 'cause I hit rock bottom, and I quickly fixed that shit.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Since it's wayyy to cold to smoke in my friends camper now...I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    This summer, me and my friends are undertaking a project.

We're gonna clean out a storage room in my garage and turn it into a really sweet smoking lounge.
    Hookah lounge?
    Will's Sweet Garage Hookah Lounge Dude!

Put a sign above the doorway that reads that.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I think I will, haha :-P

Hookah, weed, cigars, whatever.

It's gonna have a TV, stereo system, shag carpet, lava lamps, black light posters, etc...
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    just smoked some purple wheelchair and headband kush!!
    very high
    now i shall eat those bbq chickens nuggets you buy from wallmart that are in the deli isle that are pretty good like they make em right there and put em in this cup and i got some popcorn shrimp while i was there but i ate that while i was shopping i never did pay for that shrimp but damn this chicken is goood
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited December 2010
    That headband is really good
    That purple wheelchair is some of the best shit I've ever had though :-bd
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    That's not contradicting. -_-

Me hating people and liking animals more has a LOT to do with Weed, right?
    That is not at all what I was saying.
    And you obviously didn't read what I said. Not dependent on alcohol, or any other substance, for that matter, at all.
    Do I really need to go to your facebook and get quotes of you saying you're only happy when you're drunk?
    And the whole misanthropy thing is such a show. Give me a break, grow up, and think past your own little world. Bitching about all of humankind and getting blackout drunk by yourself on weekdays in the name of an ex girlfriend doesn't really put you up there in humanity.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    um.....

WANT REALLY BAD

Yo here's that purple wheelchair that I got

Photobucket

What do you think
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Yo here's that purple wheelchair that I got

Photobucket

What do you think
    looks like regs.
    As epic as these photos are, they always make me sad because they make my stash look like shit. lol
    Paid 375 for an ounce of it
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's not contradicting. -_-

Me hating people and liking animals more has a LOT to do with Weed, right?
    That is not at all what I was saying.
    And you obviously didn't read what I said. Not dependent on alcohol, or any other substance, for that matter, at all.
    Do I really need to go to your facebook and get quotes of you saying you're only happy when you're drunk?
    And the whole misanthropy thing is such a show. Give me a break, grow up, and think past your own little world. Bitching about all of humankind and getting blackout drunk by yourself on weekdays in the name of an ex girlfriend doesn't really put you up there in humanity.

OK, you can shut the fuck up now. A show? No, it's not a show, this is how I actually feel and think. If I was doing something as a show, I would obviously go with something that made me "cool". Which this obviously does not since you faggots can't deal with my opinion, and I'm hated for it, but I honestly don't give a flying fuck. And I hate all of mankind because of one cunt? No. I've had these views for a long time now buddy, before I even met her, so you can shut the fuck up and think before you speak. And I already said I know I'm a pathetic person and don't really give a fuck. I'm not important to anyone or anything and I could fucking care less, so you're not saying much there.