Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've smoked every day for about two months now and I don't really like doing it this much. It's a social catalyst though, so I sort of have to. I'm going to basically store my house with beer, drink for a week and be a hermit. Just like the founding fathers intended.

I'm usually like you are though, smoking mostly on the weekend with a few times in the week. I just thought that if I were smoking every single day this entire summer, I wouldn't be happy with that. Plus I'm going to stop completely when I go to college.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I haven't smoked in about 2 weeks. Longest i've went since 8th grade. lolololol. hopefully i'll be able to smoke soon though :(
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Dude....just submit to the will of the law. This girl I used to hang out with all the time and smoke with decided to run away from home, because you know, shit is difficult in the suburbs. Anyway her parents called the cops and they found her drunk off her ass. Now would be a good time to add that she just recently turned 16, so that didn't help. She was put on probation back in like April I think...Told me in May that she'd be off soon and be able to party. Turns out she'll be subject to randoms all the way up to August but she's doing alright. How long are you stuck for? I don't really remember much from your story.
    image Photobucket
    edited June 2011
    Idk yet. I'm not going to smoke during my probation fuck that. I still haven't had my court date. But after i get off I'm going to take it way easier until i get my own place. After that, its far game.

I'm not about to go to jail lol
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Happy birthday!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All I know is in a few hours i'm gonna have a SHIT TON of work im going to have to do. Feels good knowing I have some bud for when its all over.

Happy Birthday Distance i'll make sure to take a toke in your honor. :-bd
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Where did all the smokers go? They must of got high, and then just sorta wandered off.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Haven't had anything in a couple days, but gonna pick some up before heading to Detroit for Aziz Ansari...gonna be funny as hell haha
    image Photobucket
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    What do you use for your hash UP?
    edited June 2011
    Depends on the type of hash you have. Some is powder, and can be smoked in a bowl or joint. Some has a texture similar to resin goo and is smoked of a pin tip. Other methods result in more of a silly putty texture and can be molded or pressed into shapes... I see a chillum made of hash in my future lol. You can also do a butane extraction that results in a golden honey oil. That shit fuuuuuuuucks you up!

Cannabis is wonderful.
    Lol I love hash cause you can take 2 or 3 knife hits and be fucked
    knife hits!!! \m/
    whose getting high tonight???
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    The first time I ever took knife hits I couldn't feel anything then It hit me like a fucking train haha
    same here
    my buddy almost passed out hahaha
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

knife hits!!! \m/
    whose getting high tonight???
    Silly question.

Strain of the day for me is..
    Barneys Farm LSD Feminized is an old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. - Called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. Crossing Skunk #1 with a potent Mazar we have created a very powerful Indica strain.  Barneys Farm L.S.D. Feminized is a hardy, disease resistant plant and it's cannabis seeds responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the Barneys Farm L.S.D. Feminized strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The Barney's Farm LSD Feminized cannabis seeds produce a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience.  It’s a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney’s Farm special.  Yield optimum indoor is 600 gr/m2, indoor height: 50 - 60 cm and flowering time is 60-65 days.

Overall Rating:
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Mazar x Skunk #1
    Flowering Time : Short, Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : Mid September
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 24 %
    Characteristics : produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience

:-)
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I don't do drugs, i just smoke weed. ;-)
    inb4lists
    Drugs have a bad reputation, unless you're the one that decides to take them.