Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If I smoked in multiple seshes per day, I'd probably go through 3/4 in 3 months. When I have a ton of weed on me though I tend to just smoke without end. It's only once I realize I'm cutting through that I stop.
    If I smoked in multiple seshes per day, I'd probably go through 3/4 in 3 months.
    seshes
    [-X
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Has anyone here smoked too much so that everything started going hazy, shaky, start sweating, get really pale, start puking uncontrollably, and then pass in and out of consciousness?
    uhmm when i smoked laced shit on accident. you okay? lol
    Well that happened to me and I went to the hospital but it wasn't laced with anything. The drug test only came up with THC. So basically I took a hit and nothing happened for half an hour so I went for another hit but the guy apparently packed a 'monster hit' and I started all the symptoms I just posted

I'm fine now but there were multiple times where I thought I would die and I kept passing out
    Lol you just started smoking and I'm guessing your parents already found out. Sucks.
    That they did =/
    Lol well it's not that bad.
    I guess so. I mean I can probably do it again eventually and I'm going to college in the fall so...
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I smoked in multiple seshes per day, I'd probably go through 3/4 in 3 months. When I have a ton of weed on me though I tend to just smoke without end. It's only once I realize I'm cutting through that I stop.
    If I smoked in multiple seshes per day, I'd probably go through 3/4 in 3 months.
    seshes
    [-X
    Still, love the zoom wat technique, but it's a totally common word. I don't like the spelling of "sesh," but the word itself is fine.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Ya it's not the greatest but i just dgaf anymore if they know.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    my parents were more mad about me smoking cigs then weed
    edited June 2011
    I'm sure in college if I get a small pipe, no smell would get out....amirite?

besides the exhalation from my lungs which i'd of course blow into a blanket or something

besides the exhalation from my lungs which i'd of course blow into a blanket or something
    all you need is an empty toilet paper roll, some bounce sheets and an elastic band and that will hide any smell

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Just get an empty paper towel roll, stuff it with some fabric softeners, tie one around one end, and blow the smoke into the opposite one.

It doesn't completely get rid of the smell, but it makes most of it smell like clean laundry (for me at least).
    I love winning with women
    Hah!
    it just doesnt cover up the sound of coughing.
    they call them a bounce blower on urban dictionary but me and my buddy use to call it a spdoolie
    it just doesnt cover up the sound of coughing.
    Only noobz cough
    If been smoking weed everyday for 10 years, I still cough. Your doing it wrong if you never cough
    If you take fat hits, you cough sometimes, it just happens. If you're being conservative, you won't after a while.
  • TiradorTirador Posts: 28
    Maybe he doesn't inhale :/
    Oh well... tough shit
    Maybe he doesn't inhale :/
    Oh duh! He's just a presidential candidate!
    <_>. I take big hits and don't cough i cough if i hit a bong
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

all you need is an empty toilet paper roll, some bounce sheets and an elastic band and that will hide any smell

i still do this lol

Just get an empty paper towel roll, stuff it with some fabric softeners, tie one around one end, and blow the smoke into the opposite one.

It doesn't completely get rid of the smell, but it makes most of it smell like clean laundry (for me at least).
    Wouldn't blowing it into a blanket just be easier though?
    If you want the blanket to smell like Mary Jane, then yeah, it is easier.