Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

wanna buttsechz???????????

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well, this was before the "LOL" option. but now it would be either "LOL" or "like". either one would mean the same thing in the context i explained.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Buttsechz
    Episode said:

NolaMetal said:

NolaMetal said:

i will say this, if given the chance to ban someone permanantly from the forum erik would prob not be in the top 3

you can't make a comment like this and then not list who. that's dumb. Who's your top 3? There isnt 3 people I would permaban from here, however I could name a top 3 if I was forced to ban 3.
    ed
    bianca
    fagson
    Wake
    Satan
    And I'd save the 3rd for whenever I needed it. Would probably be used on Lewahhhh.
    awwwww

is wiw ewik gwumpy? :-*
    Buttsechz

Episode said:

Episode said:

i've always though that Erik's permaban never should have been lifted, thing's were a lot better without him.

LOL... Now we know who thinks erik should be banned. Those that agreed the permaban should have never been lifted

dayna
    Real fucking interesting.
    calm, sir
    i believe hes only trying to start shit

Naw, just went and checked, he actually wasn't lying. Everyone he listed either liked or agreed with the post. It's cool doe, like I said, just shows the fake motherfuckers on here who PLAY NICE BUT CAN'T SPEAK THEIR MIND.
    you are anorexic. I think you want to suck shaun t's dick when you see him. you have talent with rap but make shitty songs. I think you would do better in life and in your rap career if you just unbunched your panties. just cause you worked out and got skinny doesn't mean you go around calling other people fat and lazy now. makes you look like a fucking retard child. you crave attention desperately, hence why you dress the way you do and act the way you do and it reminds me of a black woman with a bad "LOOK AT ME!" weave. you could possibly be a personal trainer one day with the passion you have for working out but you wouldn't make it because you have a piss poor attitude and no people skills because all you have is yourself in your room. there is only room for one black ego maniac in the rap game and his name is kanye west. and he will probably die from getting his ass beat one day. now go work out, get off the period you've been on since daddy left, and make a change for a better life or you will never survive

:))

but...he'll never make it in rap. there are 5 thousand other angsty suburban white kids with the exact same skill set. some of them prolly even have talent and/or something to say and others have more mommy money to get them started. erik doesn't exactly attract fans and seems to think that just having an attitude and rhymes will get him somewhere. you either have to know somebody or work really hard. i don't see either happening.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    \m/
    I think the only person I'd permaban is erik but not for the reasons you might think. It's not because he is retard. Nor is it because he makes shitty rap but wants to be on a metal forum. It has nothing to do with the whole virgin thing, nor being cocky as fuck. Has nothing to do with being goofy or being a little child. Nope... I'd permaban simply because he takes the internet way too seriously.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hope Catz dies

Episode said:

Episode said:

i've always though that Erik's permaban never should have been lifted, thing's were a lot better without him.

LOL... Now we know who thinks erik should be banned. Those that agreed the permaban should have never been lifted

dayna
    calm, sir

Naw, just went and checked, he actually wasn't lying. Everyone he listed either liked or agreed with the post. It's cool doe, like I said, just shows the fake motherfuckers on here who PLAY NICE BUT CAN'T SPEAK THEIR MIND.
    you are anorexic. I think you want to suck shaun t's dick when you see him. you have talent with rap but make shitty songs. I think you would do better in life and in your rap career if you just unbunched your panties. just cause you worked out and got skinny doesn't mean you go around calling other people fat and lazy now. makes you look like a fucking retard child. you crave attention desperately, hence why you dress the way you do and act the way you do and it reminds me of a black woman with a bad "LOOK AT ME!" weave. you could possibly be a personal trainer one day with the passion you have for working out but you wouldn't make it because you have a piss poor attitude and no people skills because all you have is yourself in your room. there is only room for one black ego maniac in the rap game and his name is kanye west. and he will probably die from getting his ass beat one day. now go work out, get off the period you've been on since daddy left, and make a change for a better life or you will never survive

Lolusofuckingmad! So much of this is wrong, it's not even funny. I dress how I do, 'cause I like looking good and dressing dope, has nothing to do with attention, more with actually caring how I present myself. Cool if you wanna be a bum doe. And I don't call everyone fat, I just find it funny how it's the lazy fatasses that are the ones who most often talk shit about me being healthy and being fit. So, it's just as easy to point out their laziness and fatness, since they're the ones doing jack shit. Plus, like I said, niggas on here always wanna go straight for the personal attacks, so them being a fatfuck is right there. Anorexic, lol. Lofuckingl. If I'm anorexic, you're a borderline corpse. And sorry son, but I've been working towards a better life every second of every day, not my fault that you fucking zeros try to shit on that no matter what, 'cause y'all do absolute jack shit with your lives.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Buttsechz
    Episode said:

Episode said:

Episode said:

dayna
    calm, sir

Lolusofuckingmad! So much of this is wrong, it's not even funny. I dress how I do, 'cause I like looking good and dressing dope, has nothing to do with attention, more with actually caring how I present myself. Cool if you wanna be a bum doe. And I don't call everyone fat, I just find it funny how it's the lazy fatasses that are the ones who most often talk shit about me being healthy and being fit. So, it's just as easy to point out their laziness and fatness, since they're the ones doing jack shit. Plus, like I said, niggas on here always wanna go straight for the personal attacks, so them being a fatfuck is right there. Anorexic, lol. Lofuckingl. If I'm anorexic, you're a borderline corpse. And sorry son, but I've been working towards a better life every second of every day, not my fault that you fucking zeros try to shit on that no matter what, 'cause y'all do absolute jack shit with your lives.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Confronts meh [-(

Episode said:

Episode said:

dayna
    calm, sir

=))
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Brad, for the win, he shoots and he scores!!!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i hope Catz dies
    SATAN said:

Episode said:

Episode said:

dayna
    calm, sir

:))

but...he'll never make it in rap. there are 5 thousand other angsty suburban white kids with the exact same skill set. some of them prolly even have talent and/or something to say and others have more mommy money to get them started. erik doesn't exactly attract fans and seems to think that just having an attitude and rhymes will get him somewhere. you either have to know somebody or work really hard. i don't see either happening.

Lol, it's sad how desperate you faggots are to see me fall. I don't work hard? I work harder than all of you zeroes do combined towards my dream, this mixtape, this Music in general, takes up every second of my life, every space of my thoughts, I go to bed thinking about it, wake up doing the same. I write as much as possible, and am on auto write and constantly write lines in my phone while I'm out as soon as they hit me. All my money, literally ALL my money, goes into Music, and countless hours and entire weekends have been dedicated to studio sessions and writing sessions. I haven't even had my own weed in over 6 months 'cause all my money goes into something that's actually productive and fueling a goal, unlike you good for nothing burn outs who blow all your money on bud. It's all I care about, and my one and only focus. This mixtape has been a project in progress for going on a year now, 'cause I'm such a perfectionist, and had to make sure it turned out just right. Call my Music huff, say I'm a faggot, but don't EVER say I don't work hard you worthless fatass sack of shit. I'd tire you out in five fucking seconds. Most kids my age don't even have a fucking clue what they want to do in life, and are too preoccupied smoking and drinking, while I already have that dream without a shadow of a doubt, and work my ass off for it every single fucking day, to make the impossible, possible. But you know what, I love faggots like you, you make me work even harder, to prove your retarded ass wrong.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    \m/
    Cot damn! Brad going HAM on a nigga.
    Buttsechz
    Episode said:

this mixtape, this Music in general, takes up every second of my life

no. this forum does
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fukk Y00z
    uggh these arguments...

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Givz a Fukk
    I actually didn't realize erik was still trying to do the rap thing until Brads post.
    i hope Catz dies
    SATAN said:

Episode said:

this mixtape, this Music in general, takes up every second of my life

no. this forum does
    No, actually. I'm only ever on here on my phone now, and it's usually while I'm out or something, I even a lot of times will drop a quick post WHILE working on Music, while thinking of a line or something, but the actual time that this forum takes up is very minuscule compared to Music, ever notice that a lot of the time on the weekends, my post total will be maybe 15-20 posts? If any? Like I said, entire weekends get dedicated to this shit. My schedule is full, next week, I'll be writing with my boi who's on the
    mixtape, the week after that, I'm shooting a Music video, the week after that, a studio session to finish up recording, the week after that, a session for mixing and mastering, the week after that, an all day photoshoot for my cover and promos, the week after that, getting copies made and printed, and then as sop. As 9/5 hits and the mixtape drops, it's full hustle mode, getting copies to people, promoting online as well, pushing to get shows, etc. . Don't fucking say I don't work hard.
    Buttsechz
    you don't though. you obviously don't even know what hard work is
    i hope Catz dies
    SATAN said:

Aight, fatass. I don't work hard. My entire life is dedicated to this shit, but I don't work hard at all, I'm such a slack off. No work at all is put into this. Like your fatass is doing anything better with your life. Fucking kill your worthless self
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Buttsechz
    He's a hard working father. I wasn't aware that meant doing nothing with your life.
    Buttsechz
    Episode said:

SATAN said:

Aight, fatass. I don't work hard. My entire life is dedicated to this shit, but I don't work hard at all, I'm such a slack off. No work at all is put into this. Like your fatass is doing anything better with your life. Fucking kill your worthless self
    yapping on the 'net isn't work. it's filler
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You know instead of people going back and forth with Erik or asking for a permaban everyone could just block him so he is just arguing with himself the whole time.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!