Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

wanna buttsechz???????????

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Buttsechz
    monicaa said:

Oh. I get confused who is the white trash fat ass of the day

i think aside from jobe, cf and bianca, we're all white trash fatasses
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

He was talking about Rex. He's worked at a gas station for a while but idk if he does anymore

just to clarify i do not...i have 5 years of experience in the field but won't go back unless i can get a manager job

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Buttsechz
    id rather work at a gas station than not have a job at all
    yeah..i would go back if i could not find a job....but id rather be in manufacturing they pay a lot better and if you find the right place the benefits are great.

plus generally when you start at a gas station its part time and you have to work weekends....manufacturing jobs suck more but the tradeoff is better...money and weekends are awesome lol
    it is nice having the customer experience to fall back on tho
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    DAT NIGGA BRAD
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Confronts meh [-(
    rexum420 said:

zeros? dah fuk is that?

You've never heard that term before? :|
    Pretty much means losers
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Buttsechz
    i'm the head paralegal at the largest bankruptcy law firm in the southeast. in my spare time, i act in short films, make music and perform as a standup comedian. i actually have an imdb page, so the world recognizes me as a filmmaker :-c i also have a humor blog, a podcast and we've been working on a youtube channel for my comedy shit. i do all of this while renovating a house that i bought and raising my kids. i'm a big, lazy fatfuck <:-P
    hey im 24...i don't know these new gangsta termz
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    \m/
    SATAN said:

i'm the head paralegal at the largest bankruptcy law firm in the southeast. in my spare time, i act in short films, make music and perform as a standup comedian. i actually have an imdb page, so the world recognizes me as a filmmaker :-c i also have a humor blog, a podcast and we've been working on a youtube channel for my comedy shit. i do all of this while renovating a house that i bought and raising my kids. i'm a big, lazy fatfuck <:-P </p>

Hail Satan! \m/
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hope Catz dies
    LOL. Stopped reading at "chasing a dream isn't work.". Chasing a dream is nothing BUT work, you fucking moron. Especially when that dream is a big one that only the select few get to experience, like making it in Music, or getting into professional sports. I swear, you have to be the most empty minded retard I have ever come across, but it's expected from a gas station clerk.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hope Catz dies
    And it's also the only profession field you can chase that's not guaranteed even if you work like an absolute slave. It can all go down the drain, and there's the added stress and worry from that. Wanna be a Doctor? Do the require years in College. Wanna be a Cop? Do the same. Wanna be a Lawyer? Do the same. Wanna make it in Music? Live like a slave and work more than all those College niggas combined, and hope it pays off.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    \m/
    SATAN said:

monicaa said:

Oh. I get confused who is the white trash fat ass of the day

i think aside from jobe, cf and bianca, we're all white trash fatasses
    WTF am I?
    Chopped liver?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Confronts meh [-(
    rexum420 said:

hey im 24...i don't know these new gangsta termz

I first heard the term zero in the 90's
    imageimage
    \m/
    I was stoned in the 90's
    That decade is a blur
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Disty is sexae!!!
    Gnomez said:

I was stoned in the 90's
    That decade is a blur

Burnout
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik really think rappers do more work than doctors, lawyers, and police officers combined :|
    \m/

Gnomez said:

I was stoned in the 90's
    That decade is a blur

Burnout
    It's better to burn out
    Than to fade away [-(
    edited July 2012
    Episode said:

LOL. Stopped reading at "chasing a dream isn't work.". Chasing a dream is nothing BUT work, you fucking moron. Especially when that dream is a big one that only the select few get to experience, like making it in Music, or getting into professional sports. I swear, you have to be the most empty minded retard I have ever come across, but it's expected from a gas station clerk.

never said chasing a dream isn't work...learn to read

"Let me know how you feel about hard work when your working in a factory cause this dream didn't come true"

i was simply saying that at 16 what your doing may seem like hard work but it really isn't nothing compared to what real life work is like