Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

wanna buttsechz???????????

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i didn't realize have one thing to do per week is hard work
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hope Catz dies
    monicaa said:

He's a hard working father. I wasn't aware that meant doing nothing with your life.

Umad. And his kids must be fucking wonderful.
    SATAN said:

Episode said:

SATAN said:

you don't though. you obviously don't even know what hard work is

Aight, fatass. I don't work hard. My entire life is dedicated to this shit, but I don't work hard at all, I'm such a slack off. No work at all is put into this. Like your fatass is doing anything better with your life. Fucking kill your worthless self
    yapping on the 'net isn't work. it's filler
    Goes for you too then, fatass. You spend your whole day online harassing a teen.
    rexum420 said:

i didn't realize have one thing to do per week is hard work

It's not only one day a week, retarded ass fatfuck.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Buttsechz
    erik needs a tissue
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Confronts meh [-(
    Rex wasn't saying you do whatever you do once a week. He was saying you're pretty much doing one thing...just to clear that up
    imageimage
    i hope Catz dies
    Oh, BTW, since you wanted to go here:

get off the period you've been on since daddy left

Least I didn't become an alcoholic 'cause of my Dad, like you. I was an actual man, and you know, dealt with it, instead of running away and draining it with alcohol.
    i hope Catz dies

Rex wasn't saying you do whatever you do once a week. He was saying you're pretty much doing one thing...just to clear that up

Even doe I clearly named each seperate thing I'm doing. Keep sucking anyone's dick who's against me. End your life.

Confronts meh [-(
    Not my fault you took what he said wrong. Kill yourself faggot hater bitch
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fukk Y00z
    EVERYONE GO OUTSIDE b-(
    Confronts meh [-(
    I was just outside [-(
    I got shit to do tonight too
    imageimage
    i hope Catz dies

I didn't take it wrong. A white trash fatass who works at a gas station, and clearly isn't aiming any higher, is tryna tell me about hard work. Ha.
    Buttsechz
    i think erik's fivehead is about to explode
    Confronts meh [-(
    SATAN said:

i think erik's fivehead is about to explode

SATAN said:

fivehead

:))
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Buttsechz
    Satan works at a gas station? Wut
    Confronts meh [-(
    He was talking about Rex. He's worked at a gas station for a while but idk if he does anymore
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Buttsechz
    Oh. I get confused who is the white trash fat ass of the day
    Buttsechz
    i guess he's mentioning rex. dude has a rolodex in his head of personal shit to use against us. and he calls us obsessed. that pics he mentioned last week about my black ex girlfriend was more than a year old.
    Episode said:

I didn't take it wrong. A white trash fatass who works at a gas station, and clearly isn't aiming any higher, is tryna tell me about hard work. Ha.
    well lets see for one i don't work at a gas station any more...but if you can become a manager at a gas station erik you can make 25,000-35,000 a year...thats decent money in these times

also when is the last time you logged 60-80 hours worth of work in a week...i wasn't trying to attack you. I was just saying what you said was hard work sounded IMO not all that hard. I mean you described each week " A recording session" " An all day photo shoot". One day per week of your time isn't really hard work. Sure you may sit and write a lot...but thats just chasing a dream its not work. Let me know how you feel about hard work when your working in a factory cause this dream didn't come true and you have to get 2 days worth of work out in one day and it has to be done before you can go home. All i was saying is if you think that is hard work you have no idea how hard the rest of your life is going to be

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    \m/
    Episode said:

SATAN said:

Episode said:

Episode said:

i've always though that Erik's permaban never should have been lifted, thing's were a lot better without him.

LOL... Now we know who thinks erik should be banned. Those that agreed the permaban should have never been lifted

dayna
    Real fucking interesting.
    calm, sir
    i believe hes only trying to start shit

Naw, just went and checked, he actually wasn't lying. Everyone he listed either liked or agreed with the post. It's cool doe, like I said, just shows the fake motherfuckers on here who PLAY NICE BUT CAN'T SPEAK THEIR MIND.
    you are anorexic. I think you want to suck shaun t's dick when you see him. you have talent with rap but make shitty songs. I think you would do better in life and in your rap career if you just unbunched your panties. just cause you worked out and got skinny doesn't mean you go around calling other people fat and lazy now. makes you look like a fucking retard child. you crave attention desperately, hence why you dress the way you do and act the way you do and it reminds me of a black woman with a bad "LOOK AT ME!" weave. you could possibly be a personal trainer one day with the passion you have for working out but you wouldn't make it because you have a piss poor attitude and no people skills because all you have is yourself in your room. there is only room for one black ego maniac in the rap game and his name is kanye west. and he will probably die from getting his ass beat one day. now go work out, get off the period you've been on since daddy left, and make a change for a better life or you will never survive
    :))

but...he'll never make it in rap. there are 5 thousand other angsty suburban white kids with the exact same skill set. some of them prolly even have talent and/or something to say and others have more mommy money to get them started. erik doesn't exactly attract fans and seems to think that just having an attitude and rhymes will get him somewhere. you either have to know somebody or work really hard. i don't see either happening.
    Lol, it's sad how desperate you faggots are to see me fall. I don't work hard? I work harder than all of you zeroes do combined towards my dream, this mixtape, this Music in general, takes up every second of my life, every space of my thoughts, I go to bed thinking about it, wake up doing the same. I write as much as possible, and am on auto write and constantly write lines in my phone while I'm out as soon as they hit me. All my money, literally ALL my money, goes into Music, and countless hours and entire weekends have been dedicated to studio sessions and writing sessions. I haven't even had my own weed in over 6 months 'cause all my money goes into something that's actually productive and fueling a goal, unlike you good for nothing burn outs who blow all your money on bud. It's all I care about, and my one and only focus. This mixtape has been a project in progress for going on a year now, 'cause I'm such a perfectionist, and had to make sure it turned out just right. Call my Music huff, say I'm a faggot, but don't EVER say I don't work hard you worthless fatass sack of shit. I'd tire you out in five fucking seconds. Most kids my age don't even have a fucking clue what they want to do in life, and are too preoccupied smoking and drinking, while I already have that dream without a shadow of a doubt, and work my ass off for it every single fucking day, to make the impossible, possible. But you know what, I love faggots like you, you make me work
    even harder, to prove your retarded ass wrong.

I'm a zero and I dont work hard?
    You're probably right

Confronts meh [-(
    Cupcakes for all the zeros!! :P
    imageimage
    zeros? dah fuk is that?