Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something has to be done

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Believe it when i see it.

inb4lists
    Or anyone the majority of the time
    Mainly just the people who don't agree with 100% of what he thinks.
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On here. 'Cause a good percentage of you are pathetic and can't say shit to me without being confrontational.

Not with the people I fuck with in real life, I'm actually really chill and laid back. It's not hard to get along with me, even if I don't like you. Don't insult me and hate on me, and I'll do the same. Unfortunately, as I said, most of you are incapable of doing that.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ban Erik
    givz a fukk dont confrontationalz meh [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    On here. 'Cause a good percentage of you are pathetic and can't say shit to me without being confrontational.

Not with the people I fuck with in real life, I'm actually really chill and laid back. It's not hard to get along with me, even if I don't like you. Don't insult me and hate on me, and I'll do the same. Unfortunately, as I said, most of you are incapable of doing that.
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ban Erik

ya in real life erik hides behind a facade but on the intrawebz he shows his true colors of how much of an asshole he iz......

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

ya in real life erik hides behind a facade but on the intrawebz he shows his true colors of how much of an asshole he iz......

Nope, I keep it 100. It's just that quite frankly, people don't seem to be as big of faggots in real life, 'cause they lose their behind the screen steel balls. I'd be just as laid back on here as in real life if y'all, ESPECIALLY you, could hop off my dick for even 5 minutes.
    Guess you're just half or three quarters of a faggot irl then?
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    There is no joint big enough to unrustle the collective jimmies of this forum.
    I love winning with women
    Something tells me my statement doesn't apply to you, considering how many times Marc dragged your ass on shit you did irl.......
    Something tells me my statement doesn't apply to you, considering how many times Marc dragged your ass on shit you did irl.......
    I think it's funny you still believe everything he said is truth. But you're one of the biggest people on this forum that throws insults around and starts fights...and this is an example because you didn't have to bring up crap that's said and done
    imageimage
    There is no joint big enough to unrustle the collective jimmies of this forum.
    :))
    inb4lists
    I think it's funny you still believe everything he said is truth. But you're one of the biggest people on this forum that throws insults around and starts fights...and this is an example because you didn't have to bring up crap that's said and done
    >Calls me a faggot.
    >I retort.
    >I started it.
    And Erik...I just noticed that when someone makes a comment you don't like or makes you look stopid and/or bad you bring up some dumb bs against them. Even if it's old and over with.

If you didn't want a response like this
    Then don't say, " people don't seem to be as big of faggots in real life, 'cause they lose their behind the screen steel balls"
    imageimage
    I don't see why everyone can't just fucking get along, or leave each other alone, instead of pointless bickering.
    inb4lists
    And Erik...I just noticed that when someone makes a comment you don't like or makes you look stopid and/or bad you bring up some dumb bs against them. Even if it's old and over with.

Then don't say, " people don't seem to be as big of faggots in real life, 'cause they lose their behind the screen steel balls"
    Was still a direct shot at me when I only made a general statement. So, proceed to choke on my cock, and quit tryna flip shit, cunt.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ban Catz
    this forum is in full derp mode lately
    <:-P
    inb4lists

Was still a direct shot at me when I only made a general statement. So, proceed to choke on my cock, and quit tryna flip shit, cunt.
    I didn't know me pointing out one of your faults in a non-insulting way (you did that yourself with your own post), was me flipping shit. But ok
    imageimage