Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something has to be done

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ban Erik
    ya u went to home school so ure momz could bitchmake y00z >:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Ban Erik
    wutz matter erik ure voicez aint comin through loud enuf fer y00z to retort fagz

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Ban Erik
    lolz bitchmade at itz best

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It is neither normal nor straight in the head to drop out of high school at 15.
    'Cept I didn't drop out, dumbass. Dropping out is completely stopping schooling, which is not my case.
    It's illegal to not have any schooling before you're 16, but since I don't see you talking about how you're working to get your GED or anything, it's a pretty fair bet to say you aren't getting any real education. Mom telling you that you're getting an A in her math class doesn't count.
    It's homeschooling, retard. And for the last time, since you morons can't seem to comprehend it, no matter how many times I've said it, my Mom isn't my teacher, and has nothing to do with "teaching" me. All she has to do with it, is paying for the homeschooling,
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Ban Erik
    It is neither normal nor straight in the head to drop out of high school at 15.
    'Cept I didn't drop out, dumbass. Dropping out is completely stopping schooling, which is not my case.
    It's illegal to not have any schooling before you're 16, but since I don't see you talking about how you're working to get your GED or anything, it's a pretty fair bet to say you aren't getting any real education. Mom telling you that you're getting an A in her math class doesn't count.
    It's homeschooling, retard. And for the last time, since you morons can't seem to comprehend it, no matter how many times I've said it, my Mom isn't my teacher, and has nothing to do with "teaching" me. All she has to do with it, is paying for the homeschooling,
    dat doesnt explain ure Skitzofiendia or how u turned out a homosexualz :-??

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Ban Erik
    >:)

[-(

blue turbins

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Utilize the BLOCK feature....
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Lol. Nah, I'm a normal, straight in the head 16 year old who just sees how pathetic it is for 40, and near 40, year olds, to spend their entire day on the internet harassing him.
    I find it funny and interesting how most 15/16 year olds think they know everything, 3 years later they look back and think "Damn i was stupid".
    inb4lists
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Lol. Nah, I'm a normal, straight in the head 16 year old who just sees how pathetic it is for 40, and near 40, year olds, to spend their entire day on the internet harassing him.
    I find it funny and interesting how most 15/16 year olds think they know everything, 3 years later they look back and think "Damn i was stupid".
    actually, it's more like ten years, not 3, but you have a good point....
    I find it funny and interesting how much of a faggot you are.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Can you even have a conversation about anything without feeling the need to resort to petty name calling?
    inb4lists
    Can you even have a conversation about anything without feeling the need to resort to petty name calling?
    Yep.
    Not with you.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Or anyone the majority of the time
    imageimage