Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something has to be done

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ahahaha how fucking bitchmade. Whining for bans.

Keep crying, bitch ass nigga.

And if anyone should be banned, it's Catz, he's the one with an obsession problem who feels the need to follow me and make sure he's the first to respond after any and all of my posts.
    >calls people "bitchmade" for "whining" for bans...
    >says catz should be banned

logic <___________________________>
    Reading comprehension. <__________________________>

I'm not calling for a ban, I'm saying should it happen, it should be his fatass. He's the one constantly starting shit and has fucking issues.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ban Catz
    you start shit just as often as he does..
    Of course. I just reply and fire back to his fatass, I try to ignore his ass otherwise. If he could do the fucking same, a single word wouldn't be exchanged between us. Stay mad doe.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ban Catz
    wait, i'm mad?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Of course. I just reply and fire back to his fatass, I try to ignore his ass otherwise. If he could do the fucking same, a single word wouldn't be exchanged between us. Stay mad doe.

Just let it go dude. No one wins shit ping pong.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Just let it go dude. No one wins shit ping pong.
    It's shit ping pong because one is too prideful and the other is too bored to stop responding.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Ahahaha how fucking bitchmade. Whining for bans.

Keep crying, bitch ass nigga.

And if anyone should be banned, it's Catz, he's the one with an obsession problem who feels the need to follow me and make sure he's the first to respond after any and all of my posts.
    >calls people "bitchmade" for "whining" for bans...
    >says catz should be banned

logic <___________________________>
    Reading comprehension. <__________________________>

I'm not calling for a ban, I'm saying should it happen, it should be his fatass. He's the one constantly starting shit and has fucking issues.
    you're still calling for a ban. admit the dumb you committed and move on.
    I'm actually not, there ain't shit to admit.

Lrn2read
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik is never wrong... everyone else is.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Erik is never wrong... everyone else is.
    That's how it goes
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    id rather take my own life than ban catz
    NOW YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO DIE FOR
    They make take our lives but they'll never take our CATZ!!!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I came to the realization that Erik is prolly a shortbus kid that is just gonna continue to run his mouth about a bunch of dumb shit and insult people because his intellect is low and his social skills are minuscule. That's prolly why he's a virgin, too. I feel kinda sad for him now. That's why I'm not arguing with him anymore. Catz should follow suit. When he goes off about something stupid and starts spewing insults, just give him his baseball back. Just be careful not to touch behind his ears.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2012
    What's a shortbus kid?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    a retard
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Lol. Nah, I'm a normal, straight in the head 16 year old who just sees how pathetic it is for 40, and near 40, year olds, to spend their entire day on the internet harassing him.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ban Erik
    really becuase you and all ure friendz in ure head were laughing at my trax... remember erik all kindz of peepz were lolzinz u said where are they agian NO. theyz in ure fukk skitz head

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ban Erik
    i like how erikskitzfagz takez so long to retort cuz heez consulting the voices in himz head >:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

It is neither normal nor straight in the head to drop out of high school at 15.

'Cept I didn't drop out, dumbass. Dropping out is completely stopping schooling, which is not my case.