Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RANDY BLYTHE ARRESTED IN PRAGUE ON CHARGES OF MANSLAUGHTER

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They should do an episode of locked up abroad about this.

I get the feeling this is going to go on for a long time. I don't think he gets out soon and I don't think he is even hoke by the next tour in the US. I think they take that second photo and run with it. Remember this isn't the US legal systems are different and they may be able to get away with more injustice
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That tour starts in 3 weeks right? It's pretty bleak he will get out.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah im really hoping that they just give Gojira more time....instead of replacing them with a shitty band....only band i would approve of is Hatebreed
    I'm glad I didn't get tickets now.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I'm glad I didn't get tickets now.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    yeah im really hoping that they just give Gojira more time....instead of replacing them with a shitty band....only band i would approve of is Hatebreed
    what is it with you guys and hatebreed?
    edited July 2012
    They probably enjoy the performance and crowd interaction. Jasta's pretty good at getting the crowd fired up.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Not a fan of Hatebreed myself.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hatebreed pits are insane.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    but "only band i would approve of is hatebreed"? c'mon. i could prolly rattle off 50 bands that are better off the top of my head

back to randy...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll still be going. Hopefully they move it to Marquee if LoG ends up not showing, but Comerica would still be cool. There will be a lot less people and I've only been there a couple times. The sound is great.
    I love winning with women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    They probably enjoy the performance and crowd interaction. Jasta's pretty good at getting the crowd fired up.
    Pretty much. I like Hatebreed and I know the songs are cheesy and shit, but the crowd interaction, pits, and he is a great front man all help make the show better.
    but "only band i would approve of is hatebreed"? c'mon. i could prolly rattle off 50 bands that are better off the top of my head

back to randy...
    I can't defend that comment.
    Hatebreed is my favorite band. 0 fucks if people don't like it. I have great memories of their shows from when I was in highschool. I will go see them every time they come
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

back to randy...
    there the only band i would be happy with and that fits into the type of atmosphere the show is going to be

LOG is one of my top 5 favorites along with hatebreed..thats the main reason lol

i always like hatebreed a lot but then they got screwed out of a contract for a local fest here in Grand Rapids and instead of skipping town they decided to play a free show...they did all this over night

and then they blew me away with the free show...they went all out...playing songs off there EP and albums in order in release, playing over 30 songs. It was amazing

I'll turn the screws of vengeance and bury you with honesty
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    I love Alex Skolnick a lot as a guitarist, but he went full derp with this statement regarding the Randy situation:

"One would like to think that simply being an American citizen comes with certain inalienable protection against mistreatment by foreign justice systems, especially those of European Union countries such as the Czech Republic. And it would seem like being a four time Grammy nominated singer would help. Apparently not."

It's this "nose pointed to the sky" mentality that contributes to the worldwide hatred for Americans.