Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RANDY BLYTHE ARRESTED IN PRAGUE ON CHARGES OF MANSLAUGHTER

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    We all must remember this is in a different country rules are different there.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah but this would be more or less like you accidentally sneezing on someone and them getting sick to very ill and then dying from it. not a great analogy but you get the idea.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    segal would bore them to death with his acting therefore being able to free randy from his cell and walk right out the front door. successful plan.
    More like he would wait for the lawyers to get him out, then claim he taught law classes to the lawyer and the judge, then showed the sketch guy how to draw.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Today, we get new comments from Lamb Of God's manager, Larry Mazer; the first time he's officially spoken out. Mazer spoke to Czech news site Blesk.cz, declaring Randy's innocence. and here are the highlights:

Mazer on the latest court proceedings:

"I have no idea. The bail [in the amount of $200,000] was posted Tuesday morning [July 3]. We tried to make bail on Monday, but everything took a bit longer to be processed. Randy should be released immediately. His lawyer told us so on Saturday [during a court hearing]. In the U.S., he would have been. You post the bail and you're free.

I was told that it may take up to 20 days — that the investigator may require more time to investigate the case."

How the rest of the band is reacting to this:

"Everybody is shocked. It's absurd. It seems like a bad joke that Randy is sitting in your jail. He did nothing wrong. He is innocent."

Mazer on when they first found out about this:

Larry Mazer: "Last Wednesday [when Randy was detained at the Prague airport]. The organizer of the concert at Abaton [the club where the 2010 concert took place] now says that the Czech police contacted him three months after the boy died. I do not understand why no one got in touch with us to let us know. The boy was in a coma and then he died, and we never heard from anybody."

Blesk.cz: The Czech police say that they contacted the American authorities…

Larry Mazer: "No one told us anything. Do you think that I would send the band to the Czech Republic to play a concert knowing that something like this could happen? No way!"

A new report posted today on Blesk.cz says that Blythe, speaking through his attorney, is very sorry for the incident and would like to meet the family of the victim, Daniel N. upon his release, which will hopefully be next week. One of Blythe's Czech attorneys, Tomáš Morysek, also stated that Blythe would've immediately cooperated with police had he known about this incident beforehand.

On a positive note, despite previous reports that Blythe wouldn't be able to leave the Czech Republic on fears of him being a flight risk, his defense lawyer Martin Radvan has stated when he is released he will be able to return to the States.

This whole thing is getting outrageous. Today and tomorrow are Czech holidays so the courts are closed. The earliest Randy could be released is Monday, although it might take longer.

Finally, a petition to the White House has been started to free Blythe, although I'm not sure how much help that will bring, as 25,000 signatures are needed before anybody even notices.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fucked up. free the man
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Link to petition plz?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Link to petition plz?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Signed.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lolpetitions

u guys are so dumb
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i thought 4 mil was a little high for his yearly salary lol, i was like damn
    4 million Czech crowns = 200,000 US dollars

he doesn't make 4mil US dollars a year
    Slowpoke.jpg

Fuck youre stupid
    There was one post before mine that I didn't read

calm your tits
    kill yourself.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    SAVE RANDY!!!!!!!!

*only 259 signed*
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, cuz the whitehouse cares so much about a metal band singer
    imageimage
    online petitions are possibly the most useless shit of all time lol... i usually say u could use it as toilet paper but since its online you cant even use for that
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Any updates? Today was the earliest possible day to be released wasn't it? And it should be night time there now right?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    "The prosecution, speaking via spokesperson Štepánka Zenklová confirmed today that a complaint was delivered last Friday, July 6th which appealed the bail, worrying that Randy might be a flight risk if released. Another bail hearing will be scheduled."
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Apparently he's still there because the bail system is different and he is viewed as a hazard to be freed and they fear he will flea the country and never return.

From my understanding, the 3 videos you've seen don't depict the actual incident and apparently they aren't all of the dude that died.

The Czech Republic did contact the US about pressing charges.

No EAW was issued.

Investigation into what happened actually did occur much earlier than reported and rumored.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Flight risk? Are you fucking kidding me?
    I love winning with women