Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Yeah, Erik showed me pictures of him and his girl like 2-3 years ago. And no they werent full penetration pics, I dont even have them with my wife. I just knew he had a girl. I just think this entire shit with Erik is just like beating a dead horse. You guys dont like him, he dont like yous, Catz left, it's just like the same shit over and over and over again. I cant even read it anymore. Eriks a virgin who cant rap, has a big forehead and dropped out of school.... Wake and Satan are old crusty fucks covered in salt obsessed with a teenage boy and weather he got pussy or not and riding too much underage cock. It's pretty ridiculous. lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz

Satan :(( :(( :((

considering that you were all butthurt earlier in the thread...0 fucks <:-P
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

Satan :(( :(( :((

considering that you were all butthurt earlier in the thread...0 fucks <:-P </p>
    I'm just giving you shit lol
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm a radical, a mofuckin radical.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I called Troll right when all this started. And who takes pictures of themselves kissing
    Thats different lol
    Team Catz
    HOODS said:

d'awwwwww
    Team Catz
    i have a video somewhere of this black chick giving me head. it's fuckin' funny too because she mentions how good i smell and that i had good taste in music :-bd
    Team Erik
    post it!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    HOODS said:

post it!

i'll try. i just have no pc anymore to upload shit like that. she sucked me off and sucked and fucked my puerto rican friend angel in the video.

i have another one from a sex party that i attended where there's 2 blowjobs and a couple fucking at the same time. i'm not in that one though, you can only hear me talking in the background because i was running the camera

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Team Erik
    Shane isn't the greatest guy if he makes you operate the camera at his party...
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Lol Satan fucking SALTY! Ahahaha, this nigga's seriously fucking crying that "Wahhhh no one came to my said and defended me when Erik is such a faggot. :'(", aww, lemme play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin.

You know how many fucking times I've had this entire forum against me and I never went "Why doesn't anyone have my back? :'(" I've always been accustomed to fighting my own battles, IRL, and here, anywhere.

And then because you ride my dick across multiple threads because I'm not bitchmade and don't take kissing pictures with broads, you cry because no one took your side except the equally obsessed Wake. I don't even like that ONE kissing picture and hated posting it, but I did it to shut you faggots up, I was such a simp back then. Going off topic doe. Anyways, it pleases me to see that you're clearly fucking salty, and can't front anymore and pull the "I'm never mad on here, I just like fucking with the little faggot.", bullshit anymore. I clearly get right under your skin, which leads to your riding of my dick at any possible moment. Also, I don't shit on everyone on here, I simply shit on anyone who shits on me first.

Also, lol @ Wake crying like a child over who pressed buttons. Fucking bitch. :'(
    Team Catz
    Episode said:

Lol Satan fucking SALTY! Ahahaha, this nigga's seriously fucking crying that "Wahhhh no one came to my said and defended me when Erik is such a faggot. :'(", aww, lemme play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin.

You know how many fucking times I've had this entire forum against me and I never went "Why doesn't anyone have my back? :'(" I've always been accustomed to fighting my own battles, IRL, and here, anywhere.

And then because you ride my dick across multiple threads because I'm not bitchmade and don't take kissing pictures with broads, you cry because no one took your side except the equally obsessed Wake. I don't even like that ONE kissing picture and hated posting it, but I did it to shut you faggots up, I was such a simp back then. Going off topic doe. Anyways, it pleases me to see that you're clearly fucking salty, and can't front anymore and pull the "I'm never mad on here, I just like fucking with the little faggot.", bullshit anymore. I clearly get right under your skin, which leads to your riding of my dick at any possible moment. Also, I don't shit on everyone on here, I simply shit on anyone who shits on me first.

Also, lol @ Wake crying like a child over who pressed buttons. Fucking bitch. :'(

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    Episode said:

:)) =))