Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    (ーー;)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That shit angers me. Let's say that it 100% DID give you cravings. That's still not the diet pop making you gain weight, it's your own weak ass willpower. But it doesn't give you cravings.

Now let's use something that DOES give you major cravings, weed. I wanna fucking feast and say fuck fitness every single time I smoke, but no matter what, I weather the storm and contain myself, eating as I normally would. Now if I did give in every time and fucked my cut up, gained weight, etc., then I can't say weed made me fat because it gave me cravings. I, ME, MYSELF, made me fat by being weak and fucking giving in.

It's the exact same fucking thing.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Nah I'm fat cause of weed
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik you cannot deny the chemical aspartame which is found in diet soda is bad for you.

Just accept it and move on.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Erik you cannot deny the chemical aspartame which is found in diet soda is bad for you.

Just accept it and move on.

So you're either just fucking stupid or you failed basic reading comprehension in 1st grade.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was just about to post that I re-read one of your previous comments where you acknowledge it's bad for you and there was no need to come back with an insult towards me...

Too late.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    No one was even talking about it making you gain weight :-??

No one was even talking about it making you gain weight :-??

TQ did in her OG post. I had no problems wit her claims about it not being good for you (And even that's debateable. Read updated researches on aspartame. Not good for you, but not necessarily bad. It's never been linked directly to cancer, seizures, diseases, etc. for example.) but my problem was the weight gain shit. That's bullshit put out by news stations and media who have no fucking clue about nutrition. Even look it up, there's been researches done on the weight gain aspect of aspartame, and the craving shit and weight gain is nothing but claims. Scientifically, they've never found it to truly affect appetite. If anything, it's psychological rather than an actual effect by the aspartame. It's not as sweet as sugar, so all of a sudden you find yourself missing that sweet taste and want sugar.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    All diet drinks are a scam, they say they are better for us, but use artificial sweeteners that are hundereds, even thousands of times sweeter that regular sugar. Which leads to screwing with your bodies insulin level and eventually causing diabetes, and heat problems in certain people.
    When I was on the shooting team our team captian would stop at Mc Donalds every morning and get (2) Supersized diet Cokes, he would down one on the way to the range, and sip on the other through out the day. If he didnt have his daily fix he was useless as a fkn shooter. He would get easily irritated and would sweat in the middle of winter. (as we found out after landing in D.C.) Since then I was like "fk diet drinks, they taste like shit anyways"
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Why is this discussion still going? =))

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Inb4 erik suddenly gets a serious illness that was listed
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Shae late, but fuck it, I've been on vacation.
    Shield95 said:

Mfw Metal fucking Uprising is tryna educate me on nutrition. =))

I'll take you niggas to school and back on that shit.

Fire up the bus nephew.
    Shield95 said:

And again, show me the problem. Show me where I'm a hypocrite. My daily diet is locked the fuck in. A couple cans of pop ain't doing shit.

Y'all love to talk shit, but through all this deadly diet pop I drink, I still have the best fucking physique on here. Top me, then talk some shit.

Earth Grown Nutrients nigger.

"blah blah blah my physique is the best"

Bring them abs and come spar with me. One camera only, winner keeps the video. [-O< [-O< [-O<

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Jobe said:

Shae late, but fuck it, I've been on vacation.

Shield95 said:

Mfw Metal fucking Uprising is tryna educate me on nutrition. =))

I'll take you niggas to school and back on that shit.

Fire up the bus nephew.
    Shield95 said:

And again, show me the problem. Show me where I'm a hypocrite. My daily diet is locked the fuck in. A couple cans of pop ain't doing shit.

Y'all love to talk shit, but through all this deadly diet pop I drink, I still have the best fucking physique on here. Top me, then talk some shit.

Earth Grown Nutrients nigger.

"blah blah blah my physique is the best"

Bring them abs and come spar with me. One camera only, winner keeps the video. [-O< [-O< [-O<

What exactly does that prove? You practice MMA, I've never trained in any kind of combat. You'd prolly beat my ass. And?

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Dat Rua fight 8->
    Rule 1 - Never antagonize a dude named Ninja.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod