Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    schoolboy q :x
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

it just fucking astonishes me that this nigga you call your friend doesn't like pink floyd. he's probably the one that always flakes too.

Nah he doesn't have a car lol, the same thing happened when I showed him Sylosis though.

Oh and his favorite band is MIW lol

I can't ever talk music with him, the only I talk t him much is while playing xbox live.
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2013
    Shield95 said:

Holy shit. Satan actually finally talked music wit me without simply trashing all the artists I like. =D>

Anyways, fair enough on your points about Hov, Ye, Etc., but how does what you said about Ye apply to XO? I really get the feeling you haven't seriously listened to him. Most of his beats are completely original and made by his producer iLLAngelo. He errs on the side of ambience and really dark sounding music, and in fact, the only songs off the top of my head that I can think of that even have samples are Loft Music and House Of Balloons. And both of them sample some obscure shit. I heard the original track that HOB samples and I never heard it in my life, nor did I know anything about the artist. It was some trippy off the wall type shit.

Other than that, I feel like you think I'm some teeny bopper that only bumps Top 40 shit, while (No hipster.) my favorite artists and biggest influences other than Kanye and Drake are all artists that are either slept on and no one knows who the fuck they are yet, or artists that are JUST now blowing up, and I was bumping them way before they got any shine beyond the Internet. XO being a good example of the latter. I would constantly talk up XO, and everyone's like "Who?". Now everyone knows him.

Check these out, they're all I been bumping really:

Ab-Soul (Absolute favorite Rapper, hands down.)
    ScHoolBoy Q
    JMSN
    The Weeknd

Not surprisingly at all, my sound has become a kind of hybrid of these 4. Soulo's erratic flow, Q's weird ass voice inflections, JMSN's voice (On singing shit.) and again, on my RnB shit and hooks, XO melodies. Without ever being a direct clone of any of 'em.

I'll try them out when I get a chance

And with XO: it's not that I think he's terrible, just overrated. I've seen people make some pretty bold statements about his talent and I just don't see it that way. He borrows a lot from Massive Attack and Portishead, which is nothing to be ashamed of, but you've got people saying he's the second coming of Prince. How he looks kinda cracks me up too. Nigga look like Prince Fielder and the fat dude from PM Dawn traded clothes. I know that shouldn't play into my opinion of him, but life's just not fair sometimes. I make fun of this type of music a lot calling it "Huxtables" because it comes from upper middle class areas instead of the typical "urban" dressing most r&b gets. But that's cuz I make fun of everything, not cuz I hate it
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

Aspartame's a motherfucker.

The body can not process the aspartame, people who all of a sudden come down with these diseases like fibromyalgia, musclar sclorosis, lupus, alzheimer's disease etc. and are diet soda drinkers or artificial sweetner users are experiencing aspartame poisoning. Aspartame is extremely poisonous. One of the toxic ingredients of Aspartame is wood alcohol. When the temperature of Aspartame exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in the Aspartame is converted to formaldehyde, and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formaldehyde is grouped in the same class of poisons as Cyanide and Arsenic - which are very deadly toxins. The only difference is... Formaldehyde kills quietly, and it takes a little longer. And, in the process of killing people, it causes all kinds of neurological problems. Also,aspartame is marketed as a diet product to help you loose weight but in reality it is not a diet product at all. In fact, it will cause you to GAIN weight because it makes you crave carbohydrates, there is just no nutrional value to that stuff... only health problems to look forward to with aspartame.

hey listen...

this isn't fucking science class =;
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >Makes you gain weight.
    >Been drinking it every single day on a cut and I still been losing a steady pound a week.

That's made up to make fatasses who have no self control feel better. If you give in to cravings, that's your own weak mind, nothing else.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :|:|:|
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Science. Its made up to make you feel good.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    :-| All you want faggot. The facts are there, and diet pop making you gain weight ain't one of 'em. A: It has no macronutrients. No fat, no carbs, no protein. Therefore it's like drinking water. Drink as much as you want, it'll never add a single pound to your body. B: It's never given me any extra cravings. Might it raise cravings for others? Yea, but it ain't fact when that's not the case for everyone, which brings me to C: Cravings are just that, cravings. Not a fucking gun to your head telling you to stuff your fat fucking face. All these fat motherfuckers want everything and anything to blame but their Goddamn selves. No, look in the mirror, assess your fucking rolls, and realize that was all you, and it will continue to be until you stop having a weak ass mind.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Where was someone trying to make the point that it makes you gain weight :-??

I think the poi t that was being made is that it's absolutely horrible for your health
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol 90% of what TQ said went straight over eriks head.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Tell me why I'm on the 16th week of my cut, while drinking diet pop daily, weekly, yet I continue to lose weight and I'm the most shredded I ever been in my life? 'Cause my diet's locked the fuck in and I don't get cravings anymore, and on the rare occasion that I do, I'm not weak enough to give in. Diet pop doesn't make you gain weight, period.
    mrAPE said:

Lol 90% of what TQ said went straight over eriks head.

No, I understand it's bad for you, but don't really care about that. But seeing yet another person say it makes you gain weight is what pissed me off. It fucking doesn't. And I'm a testament to that, straight up. Don't give the fatfucks even more excuses and sympathy.