Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Is it safe to assume I'm not judging Slap for his affinity for rap music now?

I was just fucking with him anyways cuz he white knighted Erik so blatantly. Didn't expect shit to get real

It's all on his computer =))

got that too, btw
    Satan going all in tonight lol.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Daaaaaammnnn nigga
    imageimage
    Erik so salty, flagging my posts

It's sad really
    R.I.P. Guru ^:)^
    Shit man I am jelly of all those albums and vinyl
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

Real Hip Hopimage

Didn't give a fuck about his e-flexing 'til I saw this. Fuark.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I also now see why Satan's such a pretentious prick about Hip Hop. Typical crusty ass old school Hip Hop head who thinks his knowledge on shit from back in the day makes him God's gift to Hip Hop, and will obsessively hate on anything new that's not recorded on an 8 track, all while refusing to accept that Hip Hop evolved and won't ever sound the same as the OGs.

I bet you think Action Bronson and Joey Bada$$ are goat. =))
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

Is it safe to assume I'm not judging Slap for his affinity for rap music now?

I was just fucking with him anyways cuz he white knighted Erik so blatantly. Didn't expect shit to get real

The whole shit started because I thought it was funny Brad replied to a 3 day old post with lame lolurgay shit and seemed to be peeved about a kid on the web. :-??

Also Action Bronson kicks ass.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Satan going all in tonight lol.

hey

HEY

HEY

Easy on the "ALL IN" shit
    don't use it out of it's intended context
    carry on

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Individual Thought Patters \m/
    inb4lists
    edited July 2013
    Shield95 said:

I also now see why Satan's such a pretentious prick about Hip Hop. Typical crusty ass old school Hip Hop head who thinks his knowledge on shit from back in the day makes him God's gift to Hip Hop, and will obsessively hate on anything new that's not recorded on an 8 track, all while refusing to accept that Hip Hop evolved and won't ever sound the same as the OGs.

I bet you think Action Bronson and Joey Bada$$ are goat. =))

Nah

I was actually the first of my group of friends to embrace shit like Grime and Reggaeton. I still listen to a heavy variety of shit now. I've been on that Run the Jewels for a couple of weeks now. I have these tickets to see El-P and Killer Mike in a few weeks
    I just kinda choose not to really go on about it here because its relatively pointless this being a metal forum and all. Seems the main problem with me is the fact that I don't like that faggot shit like Drake and Gay-Z. Deal with it. Drake is an absolute joke. Jay had a couple of dope songs back in the day, but he's been completely uninteresting for a decade. I mean...when was '99 Problems'? Like '03-'04? And that song was more of a ringtone or a novelty than a banger. All his new shit is garbage. He's lucky Nas lost interest in butchering him and squashed. I actually like a lot of Kanye. I was a big fan of 'College Dropout'. It got me laid a lot. He has his head up his ass now though and hasn't done anything that made me give a shit since '808s'. He gets overhyped a lot. He's always been a hack. His early shit was just RZA on steroids. All that spedup sample shit was all over 'Wu-Tang Forever'. Then he turned to French pop acts like Air and Daft Punk and soft rich kid rock like Coldplay. He's an educated dude, and I think he gets on by being cultured more than talented. I think doing songs with faggots like Maroon 5 and John Mayer ends up getting you a lot of good press with crusty rags like Rolling Stone. I feel the same about Weeknd.

I don't pretend to have the time to sift through the amount of shit I used to, but I have a couple of friends that keep me up. Action Bronson gets points for trying and he seems like a cool dude, but he sounds so much like Ghostface that if I ever heard them on a track together I'd have difficulty telling them apart. That irritates me. You want new badass? Immortal Technique is the hottest nigga alive. I also really
    like Slaughterhouse and Odd Future
    (teh irony). I don't think Bun-B and Big Boi have ever been better. I didn't see what the big deal about Danny Brown or Kendrick Lemar was, but to be fair I didn't pay much attention to either once they didn't knock my socks off. I'll give em another try on my next long trip
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Killer Mike is the shit
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2013
    A friend of mine who listens to metal mainly won't listen to anything over ten years old because he thinks that because the recording and producing equipment wasn't as good back then that there's no way music made back then could be better.

Seems like Erik is the same way just with rap/hip hop.

inb4faggotkillyourself
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

A friend of mine who listens to metal mainly won't listen to anything over ten years old because he thinks that because the recording and producing equipment wasn't as good back then that there's no way music made back then could be better.

shoot him in he face
    I love winning with women