Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Your friend is a faggot....and he should kill himself.

Oddly enough, the only two bands older than ten years he listens to is Metallica and Rob Zombie lol

Well technically three, KsE are his favorite band..

I remember when I showed him the song "Wrong Side" by Strapping Young Lad, he thought it was awesome until he saw that it came out seven years ago lol
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I cant even wrap my mind around what you just said ff

ten years ago was 2003. thats saying that lateralus, aenima, dark side of the moon, all of king crimson, and [by technicality], de-loused in the comatorium, are all poorly produced.

I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2013

I remember when I showed him the song "Wrong Side" by Strapping Young Lad, he thought it was awesome until he saw that it came out seven years ago lol

I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    fucking kill yourself for hanging out with him
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lets be honest here lateralus wasn't poorly produced it just sucks
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well I know I wasn't spamming or trolling. I didn't abuse anyone.... hmmm :-?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy

punishment is death
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    it just fucking astonishes me that this nigga you call your friend doesn't like pink floyd. he's probably the one that always flakes too.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Shield95 said:

Thing is doe, although I don't do what I do for health, while y'all talk shit, I'm still healthier than all of you, and I'll guarantee that. The small dent a few diet pops makes doesn't change that.

You smoke :|
    that's funny. loling hard at any smoker claiming they are healthier than a nonsmoker.
    Division Bell isnt Pink Floyd. It was purchased and engineered to sound like Waters did it after AMLAR failed so miserably. I'll give you it's better than AMLAR, but it rarely gets any play time on my ipod.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Shield95 said:

Thing is doe, although I don't do what I do for health, while y'all talk shit, I'm still healthier than all of you, and I'll guarantee that. The small dent a few diet pops makes doesn't change that.

You smoke :|
    that's funny. loling hard at any smoker claiming they are healthier than a nonsmoker.
    Health isn't what Erik cares about. It's looking good
    imageimage

Division Bell isnt Pink Floyd. It was purchased and engineered to sound like Waters did it after AMLAR failed so miserably. I'll give you it's better than AMLAR, but it rarely gets any play time on my ipod.

i did not know that. it still is awesome doe. AMLAR aight doe.
    Im being obnoxious about it because I consider Roger Waters Floyd... But Gilmour hired musicians to help him make a pink floyd sounding album. And they did okay in that the Division Bell sounds a lot more like Floyd than AMLAR.... I agree it's alright, but not nearly as good as their prime. Maybe it's just me, but DB makes me depressed. Not sure why that is, but I always feel a little down after listening to it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    I'm fucking pissed
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit. Satan actually finally talked music wit me without simply trashing all the artists I like. =D>

Anyways, fair enough on your points about Hov, Ye, Etc., but how does what you said about Ye apply to XO? I really get the feeling you haven't seriously listened to him. Most of his beats are completely original and made by his producer iLLAngelo. He errs on the side of ambience and really dark sounding music, and in fact, the only songs off the top of my head that I can think of that even have samples are Loft Music and House Of Balloons. And both of them sample some obscure shit. I heard the original track that HOB samples and I never heard it in my life, nor did I know anything about the artist. It was some trippy off the wall type shit.

Other than that, I feel like you think I'm some teeny bopper that only bumps Top 40 shit, while (No hipster.) my favorite artists and biggest influences other than Kanye and Drake are all artists that are either slept on and no one knows who the fuck they are yet, or artists that are JUST now blowing up, and I was bumping them way before they got any shine beyond the Internet. XO being a good example of the latter. I would constantly talk up XO, and everyone's like "Who?". Now everyone knows him.

Check these out, they're all I been bumping really:

Ab-Soul (Absolute favorite Rapper, hands down.)
    ScHoolBoy Q
    JMSN
    The Weeknd

Not surprisingly at all, my sound has become a kind of hybrid of these 4. Soulo's erratic flow, Q's weird ass voice inflections, JMSN's voice (On singing shit.) and again, on my RnB shit and hooks, XO melodies. Without ever being a direct clone of any of 'em.