Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Round and round we go round and round again
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Episode said:

Lolusomad! Nice try, but A: I've said so many times that I don't give a fuck about not having friends. I don't even make an effort to make any, I don't like fucking wit many people at all besides myself. B: Not like I haven't been trying for a job, I've filled out countless applications, and that's besides the point, when I get one, I'll be just as dedicated to my Music and fitness. Excuses are for faggots who try and find one. Yea, I know, easier said than done, blah blah blah, but it'll get done, I don't give a fuck if it means I'm not lifting 'til midnight, I don't make excuses, and my shit'll get done.

This was awesome. My favorite part of it was when you said "Excuses are for faggots" because you are the king of excuses. Why isnt your demo tape done yet? Oh that right...

Can someone kill this faggot and his entire family? You are so fucking retarded. The mixtape's delay has nothing to do wit me or excuses, I been working my fucking ass off and spending every last penny of mine on this mixtape. I been trying my absolute best to get it out as soon as possible. The delay has literally been completely 'cause of other people. Mainly this bitch ass Singer that dropped off last minute. I coulda had it out a month ago if it wasn't for her. Then there's the fact that I had to wait for my photographer to get back from tour, the dude that was supposed to do my logo never did it, so now I got someone else working on it, it's a few tweaks away from being done. Could I have said fuck all these niggas and just had it out ASAP? Sure, but it woulda been a halfass product, woulda had to cut 6 tracks, have no logo, have a ghetto cover, or none at all, a slew of other things. So, if being patient and having to do some frustrating postponing to release the best possible final product that I can makes me the king of excuses, I'll gladly take that title. Worthless ignorant piece of shit. Like you've done anything admirable in life.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    We're having issues with semantics again

ex·cuse/ikˈskyo͞oz/
    Verb:
    Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
    Noun:
    A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Lol. I dont really like Wake. But dude went to school (well, still goes) got a job, and provides for his family. Thats like the definition of doing something admirable in my book.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Episode said:

Episode said:

Lolusomad! Nice try, but A: I've said so many times that I don't give a fuck about not having friends. I don't even make an effort to make any, I don't like fucking wit many people at all besides myself. B: Not like I haven't been trying for a job, I've filled out countless applications, and that's besides the point, when I get one, I'll be just as dedicated to my Music and fitness. Excuses are for faggots who try and find one. Yea, I know, easier said than done, blah blah blah, but it'll get done, I don't give a fuck if it means I'm not lifting 'til midnight, I don't make excuses, and my shit'll get done.

This was awesome. My favorite part of it was when you said "Excuses are for faggots" because you are the king of excuses. Why isnt your demo tape done yet? Oh that right...

. Like you've done anything admirable in life.

This is the only problem I have with your post. That claim is definitely false. From what I've seen/heard, Wake has a pretty solid career in what he's doing. He completed college, which in itself is admirable, and he also has a nice living set up. He's got a nice pad and is able to give his children a good childhood, from what I've read.

I don't blame you for not liking the guy, I find a lot of what he does to be stupid bullshit too, but to say he hasn't done anything admirable is completely false.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Episode said:

Can someone kill this faggot and his entire family? You are so fucking retarded. The mixtape's delay has nothing to do wit me or excuses, I been working my fucking ass off and spending every last penny of mine on this mixtape. I been trying my absolute best to get it out as soon as possible. The delay has literally been completely 'cause of other people. Mainly this bitch ass Singer that dropped off last minute. I coulda had it out a month ago if it wasn't for her. Then there's the fact that I had to wait for my photographer to get back from tour, the dude that was supposed to do my logo never did it, so now I got someone else working on it, it's a few tweaks away from being done. Could I have said fuck all these niggas and just had it out ASAP? Sure, but it woulda been a halfass product, woulda had to cut 6 tracks, have no logo, have a ghetto cover, or none at all, a slew of other things. So, if being patient and having to do some frustrating postponing to release the best possible final product that I can makes me the king of excuses, I'll gladly take that title. Worthless ignorant piece of shit. Like you've done anything admirable in life.

That has to be some kind of record for most excuses in paragraph. Someone once told me- Excuses are for faggots. hahaha faggot.
    edited September 2012

Episode said:

Episode said:

That has to be some kind of record for most excuses in paragraph. Someone once told me- Excuses are for faggots. hahaha faggot.
    Aight, done wit you. You are officially fully fucking retarded and braindead.
    Episode said:

Episode said:

Episode said:

Xenocide said:

ex·cuse/ikˈskyo͞oz/
    Verb:
    Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
    Noun:

Ay, you win. Im'ma release the mixtape in 5 minutes. No more excuses. It'll be half assed, not finished, and a final product that no one, even myself, will like, but ay, at least I won't be an excuse making faggot. 8-|
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women

Lol. I dont really like Wake. But dude went to school (well, still goes) got a job, and provides for his family. Thats like the definition of doing something admirable in my book.

thanks for the complement \m/ for the record... Im only working on my masters because my company is paying for it. Classes are like 4,000 per quarter so that's basically like an extra 16,000 in income per year. If I had to fork over 16k of my own money to get a masters I probably wouldnt have bothered. It aint worth it. Im already paid well for my experience level so a masters likely wont increase my income by anything noticeable.
    Xenocide said:

Episode said:

Episode said:

Episode said:

Xenocide said:

ex·cuse/ikˈskyo͞oz/
    Verb:
    Noun:

No care ever. End your life.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like turtles
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Episode said:

Like you've done anything admirable in life.

My stock portfolio has probably earned me more money this year then you will ever make in a single year in your life. And that's something I spend about 10 minutes on per year. It's funny that something I spend so little time on makes me 1000 times more then what you devote your life too. oh... I said it. :))
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    And still no Disty pics :((
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    This is a thread for posting pics - not posting derpery and faggatory bullshit handbag fighting

Episode said:

Like you've done anything admirable in life.

My stock portfolio has probably earned me more money this year then you will ever make in a single year in your life. And that's something I spend about 10 minutes on per year. It's funny that something I spend so little time on makes me 1000 times more then what you devote your life too. oh... I said it. :))

Aight, because you make it in Music immediately. 8-| Obviously I'm not making jack shit off Music. I'm losing money. I put almost a grand total into this mixtape, and giving it away absolutely free, hoping it pays off, gains me fans, gets me shows, gives me the proper jump start that my Music career needs. And when this constant slaving, busting my ass, and sacrifice ultimately pays off, watch me fucking embarrass your small change.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rich people have money. Wealthy people have investments.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You aren't going to go far not knowing the definitions of simple words like "ignorance" and "excuse".
    Kcoolkillyourselflol