Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy

Just don't be loud like you're fucking or something and you should be fine

so it's ok for George but Erik can't make a peep?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    its pretty funny how similar the pics are...are they the same? no obviously.. people are just givin erik shit.. where most people would just laugh off the similarities erik throws a lil temper tantrum
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You people give way too many fucks about dumb shit
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can distance post a sexy pic plz?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't even care to read any of this... so I just skipped over 3 pages. :-bd
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    NolaMetal said:

jobe mr high horse just spent 5 'productive' pages explaining to everyone why we shouldnt respond to erik aka just being a part of the ping pong bullshit like everyone else...

Yup. That's how I make my money. I get paid to point out how stupid you are too. It's a tough gig, there is a metric fuckton of pointing to do.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Tim, hook me up with said job!
    Jobe said:

NolaMetal said:

jobe mr high horse just spent 5 'productive' pages explaining to everyone why we shouldnt respond to erik aka just being a part of the ping pong bullshit like everyone else...

Yup. That's how I make my money. I get paid to point out how stupid you are too. It's a tough gig, there is a metric fuckton of pointing to do.
    like how we point out how stupid erik is 8-}
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

its pretty funny how similar the pics are...are they the same? no obviously.. people are just givin erik shit.. where most people would just laugh off the similarities erik throws a lil temper tantrum

Why do you say that? I mean I am not talking about the tv and his ugly mug. That's obviously pictures he took. But I do believe the backdrop to his pic was stolen from that album. It's the same perspective and everything. Just a little hard to tell because they messed up the lighting to make it look like it was a different backdrop. I challenge Erik to post the unmodified original backdrop if he did in fact not steal that for his album.
    its a little different dood... very similar but ultimately different
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll bet you Erik doesnt offer up the proof.
    wake is trolling
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think Erik even picked it. I thought the photographer did?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I just skipped 5 pages, anything of worth to note?
    NolaMetal said:

Jobe said:

NolaMetal said:

like how we point out how stupid erik is 8-}
    No, its actually different. I'm not being cunty about it. Usually, the message I'm sending out is simply to take better care of yourselves. Go learn some shit, Eat healthier, be more active, get out and do shit, be nice to people and try to be a little friendlier about things and you life will improve. I'm staying on a pretty positive path. I try to do nice things for people here when I can, just because I can. Everybody claims to be sick of the shit, yet they will take no effort to change things, so it goes on and on and on. If you can't ignore the dumb shit he says, just block the fucker already.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I used to just skip over all of the Erik related shitstorms. I just started participating for entertainment value
    like how you pretty much called rex and anyone who watches cartoons a loser..ya real positive
    NolaMetal said:

like how you pretty much called rex and anyone who watches cartoons a loser..ya real positive

I didn't call him a loser. I busted his balls about sitting around with a fucked up resume, because he wants a decent job. This is shit he should be on top of if he wants to accomplish his goal. I also took a good hour out of my day to dig up the resume template that will better his chances at getting the job he wants. Helping Rex get on the right track job wise is a pretty positive thing, even if I don't sugar coat it for him.
    just like i dont sugar coar eriks derogatory view of women
    just like i dont sugar coat eriks materialistic views of fashion
    just like i dont sugar coat eriks offensive view of people who struggle with weight issues
    just like i dont sugar coat eriks pitiful attempt of lyric writing
    just like i dont sugar coat eriks sad attempt to just fit into his little rap world with these silly words and just be himself
    And your doing this because you think its going to help him right? I'm sure deep down you're trying to help him out. You seem very concerned with Erik's life. But maybe if you would have paid more attention to your life, you would be getting some pussy right now. Regardless, I can see this is going to be another pointless conversation going nowhwere. You sir, can have a nice day.