Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

should we do an experiment?
    ban Erik for a week, see how many fights there are
    if there are none, we know who the problem is
    if not, then its deff everyone else

if Erik knows hes not the cause of anything, he should welcome the test

Yeah, let's put it all on Erik, and take no responsiblities for our own posting behavior. It's all him, and no one else has any part in it.

Congrats Erik, it seems you're the Rat King of Metal Uprising.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

You are fucking stupid. Of course the fights would stop, and it doesn't prove shit. Y'all constantly start wit me, over ANYTHING at this point, so yea, me leaving would stop the fights, 'cause you faggots wouldn't have me around anymore to start shit wit me.

And aww, back to crying for bans, as usual? :'( How sad.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

I think there needs to be the correct ratio of calm to full retard. There was a few month period a while ago where all was calm and it was nice but then it got boring. Then shit hit the fan and there are hella many arguments and things are fun to read. But now it's at the point where it's just fucking dumb and the shit is old. We need another calm period.

8-> There is nothing more I can teach you, my son.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    not crying for bans
    idc if youre here or not since i ignore you most of the time anyway
    its not me picking fights with you soooo
    i was just offering a possible solution
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Oh, you guyssss. :-j
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:

Yeah, let's put it all on Erik, and take no responsiblities for our own posting behavior. It's all him, and no one else has any part in it.

Swag.

And Jobe wit another home run.

Jobe said:

if the lifting belt fits...
    loled at lifting belt, but you're basically insulting yourself here.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    My weight belt wouldn't fit around your fat head Bradley
    edited September 2012
    Lol, gimme a year faggot. I'll fucking embarrass you. I'm 10x more dedicated than you, and eat 10x better, if you seriously think you're gonna have a better physique by downing a case every night and eating absolute junk, I pity you. So, laugh while you can, I take no offense, and it only motivates me, 'cause I know I'll never stop, and I know in a year's time, I'll have an impressive fucking physique, definitely the best on here.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I just wanna say, we had some pretty big arguments amongst each other when Erik was banned and/or when he was gone. I can't recall which ones specifically, but they definitely happened.

cause my name is erik?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king_(folklore)

Legends have suggested that a “king rat” sat on the tails of the rat king, overseeing the movement of the animals as they attempted to navigate with their matted tails.

Apparently, Erik is the only one who can control anything. He is the one driving the bus and the rest of us are powerless to control any of it. Doesn't say much for the rest of us.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm pretty sure some of the shit was derpy. If I had better memory I'd give examples, but I can't so I won't.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Episode said:

I take no offense

you take a lot, actually
    imageimage

I just wanna say, we had some pretty big arguments amongst each other when Erik was banned and/or when he was gone. I can't recall which ones specifically, but they definitely happened.

those were arguments though, not a derpfest fueled by a mentally challenged child.

*Fueled by pieces of shit wit no lives.

those were arguments though, not a derpfest fueled by a mentally challenged child.
    just cuz he throws it out there doesn't mean you have to respond to it. Hell, of nodoby ever resonded to anything he said, he might eventually leave if people didn't give him the attention people seem to think he craves.

Episode said:

I take no offense

you take a lot, actually

Actually, no. Especially coming from Brad. Nigga thinks he's huge, and he's fucking skinnier than me, so it's fucking hilarious. Believe me, I can take that shit, I love my physique and my progress, but know I'm not huge, I can admit that, and I also know I have the patience to become huge, I know it's gonna come, and nothing's gonna stop that. I'm on bodybuilding forums, and get called tiny all the time, I'll take that, wit a laugh even, it's fine, but at least in those cases, it's coming from niggas who are actually swole and have the room to talk, Brad's just humiliating himself when he says it.
    Jobe said:

just cuz he throws it out there doesn't mean you have to respond to it. Hell, of nodoby ever resonded to anything he said, he might eventually leave if people didn't give him the attention people seem to think he craves.

Least there's someone wit a brain. This is exactly right. I've said countless times that I could give a single fuck if all my posts went completely ignored. It's y'all who feed me all this attention that I'm apparently starving for.

Question for everybody:

Do you think your posting adds any to the daily derp?