Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pilot Mixtape IS FINALLY FUCKING HERE.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    little surprised that Catz had recorded his own music. :-O However not surprised it's 10x better then Erik's :))
    Aight, this is when your grudge just looks fucking sad. Swallow your pride and speak the truth, his shit was fucking noise, that shit can't even be called Music.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    pot calling the kettle black a little bit with the swallow your pride statement
    pot calling the kettle black a little bit with the swallow your pride statement
    Nope, 'cause it was proven yesterday that I won't refrain from speaking the truth about someone's good traits, just 'cause I don't like them, when I said that the only nigga in better shape than me is CF, you think I like saying that shit? Hell no, I don't like that nigga, but I can swallow my pride for 5 seconds and admit shit like that. Wake is saying Catz Music is better 'cause he hates me, but no one who isn't legally deaf would actually say that shit.
    Anyways, final (As of now.) track list. This is most likely the final tracking order, renamed them with my titles, and added a track.

#1: Takeoff
    #2: Awesome
    #3: Inferno
    #4: Keep It 100
    #5: OMFG (Feat. Mikey Dolla)
    #6: Strange Changes (Feat. Mikey Dolla)
    #7: Blue Skies (Feat. Reallody)
    #8: Free Fall or Sky Dive (Tryna decide on the final title.)
    #9: The City (Feat. Zipcode)
    #10: Like Me
    #11: Everything You Need
    #12: Get Sleazy
    #13: Turnt To 11
    #14: Peso
    #15: Heartbeat
    #16: Come Back Home (Feat. Reallody)
    #17: Far From Paradise
    #18: Love/Hate
    #19: Crash (Feat. Zipcode)
    #20: Landing
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    when I said that the only nigga in better shape than me is CF
    :))
    Pass the god damn butter.
    This fucking kid hasn't even hit ottermode yet.
    when I said that the only nigga in better shape than me is CF
    :))
    You didn't see the OP. I said or possibly you, but I have no photographic proof, and can only go off of what you say your fitness level is.
    Still a retarded statement. You are not the strongest person here, nor are you likely the fastest. You do not have the most muscle either. You might be the most cut, but just cuz your showing some Facebook abs doesn't make you Mr Fitness King. It's great that your doing good for yourself, but don't use it as an excuse to be a dick about it. Let's keep it real here. Your muscles are not even half the size of your ego.
    Didn't say I was a fitness king, and I'm nothing compared to the fitness figures that I envy, and nowhere did I say I was ridiculously swole, being in shape isn't only mass. And I'm only a dick about it because niggas try and shit on me about doing something good with my life, so might as well bring out the brutal truth. My statement still stands.
    Your statement is still retarded. It was basically that you are in better shape than almost everyone here. My question is "in shape" for what? Climbing? Running? Biking? Lifting? Fighting? Doing high rep fitness dvds? Taking Ab pics?
    Your statement is still retarded. It was basically that you are in better shape than almost everyone here. My question is "in shape" for what? Climbing? Running? Biking? Lifting? Fighting? Doing high rep fitness dvds? Taking Ab pics?
    Overall. Body of course, most likely stamina and endurance, maybe not speed, but speed isn't always a fitness thing, there was a chubby kid in my P.E. class who outran the fuck out of all of us in speed, but burned out fairly quickly. As far as lifting, since most don't lift at all on here, yea, I'm obviously up there. But my statement was mostly about being in shape physically/visually.
    Oh shit, you just stepped in it. Anybody can lift, and I know you're not throwing around 200 lbs. There are a bunch of people here who could beat us both. (ever heard of retard strength?)

Stamina and endurance? No. Fucking. Way. Son. Lrn2rosstrain. I will once again recomend that you read "Never Gymless" Its a must read dude. Read it!

Visually Disty has mah vote.
    edited July 2012
    Oh shit, you just stepped in it. Anybody can lift, and I know you're not throwing around 200 lbs. There are a bunch of people here who could beat us both. (ever heard of retard strength?)

Stamina and endurance? No. Fucking. Way. Son. Lrn2rosstrain. I will once again recomend that you read "Never Gymless" Its a must read dude. Read it!

Visually Disty has mah vote.
    Once again, I'm not talking about who can lift the most weight. And I'd guarantee I'd anally rape anyone on here as far as stamina/endurance except for maybe you.

And yea, I keep forgetting to read it, I honestly do wanna check it out, I wasn't fronting, I just keep finding myself busy with other shit.
    Download to your phone and you can pick away at it little by little. its a better read than 90% of the threads here. Most of the really good info (how to progress and not eventually plateau, fast twitch vs slow twitch muscles, differences in types of strength, training methods for each, bodyweight exercises vs heavy lifting, what to focus on and why) is covered in the first few chapters, then the rest goes into different exercises and how to build up to doing the crazy shit he does, cheap ways to make your own equipment (he isn't out to sell recovery drinks or dvd sets) nutrition etc. It's a great read.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'd guarantee I'd anally rape anyone on here
    :-?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    I'd guarantee I'd anally rape anyone on here
    :-?
    no surprises there :))