Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pilot Mixtape IS FINALLY FUCKING HERE.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    but erik i was supposed to try and do sompin wif my life remember, thought youd be proud of that.... why do you contridict yourself so much remember saying: Get like me and go do something with your life.

u fukkin look so st00pid when you do that

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    You know what else looks so fucking stupid?

How you try and shit on me about how I'm so worthless, good for nothing, etc., when in 6 hours total today, I was more productive and got more work done than you have in years.

While you were waking up and cracking your morning beer, I was waking up going over lines and reciting all the way to the studio, and over the next 6 hours, while you were downing a couple 12 packs, I was making golden fucking Music, working my ass off on 4 hours of sleep, and building up a pride that no one could ever take away from me, while you were sitting drowning in an alcohol filled pool of regret and shame. 'Cause you ain't shit, and never will be, which is something no one can say about me, or they could, but it holds no truth.

Keep pounding some cold ones, Im'ma keep chasing a dream, and maybe I'll buy you a half a beer when that dream pays off and I'm getting paychecks that you could only ever dream of.
    edited July 2012
    erik you dont know much about me do you... i have at least 25 trax of metal music recordered i did a decade ago.... i paid for studio time just like you..... and i wrote and produced all my licks, used a virtual drum machine and vocals so dont even go there faggot i lived in LA played in a band been there and done all that shit

good luck though but frum my point of view ure shit sux beyond sux and ull get no where imo

[-(

blue turbins

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Post one of your tracks Stoney.....
    edited July 2012
    erik you dont know much about me do you... i have at least 25 trax of metal music recordered i did a decade ago.... i paid for studio time just like you..... and i wrote and produced all my licks, used a virtual drum machine and vocals so dont even go there faggot
    Aww, fatass is seeming upset.

And yea, you showed me that garbage on Stickam one night. Sounded like random computer noises, a couple erratic bass and snare hits, and a huff ass looped Guitar riff. With no melody, no direction, no rhythm, nothing that makes Music, Music. Shit was fucking hilarious son. =)) Ain't something I would bring up if I were you.

And you always talk about your past, how you were this, you were that, I was a stud, I got the baddest bitches, blah blah blah. Well where the fuck did that all go, fatass? Exactly, to an alcohol filled wasteland. You know why you constantly brag about your past? 'Cause you have absolutely nothing to say about your current life other than being an alcoholic who stays drunk 24/7, has no job, still lives in his Mom's house at 40 fucking years old, spends his entire day on the internet typing like a fucking "Cat", and harassing a teenage boi while doing so. You are nothing. End your fucking life.
    alright... converting to wmv itll be a min

[-(

blue turbins

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    erik you dont know much about me do you... i have at least 25 trax of metal music recordered i did a decade ago.... i paid for studio time just like you..... and i wrote and produced all my licks, used a virtual drum machine and vocals so dont even go there faggot i lived in LA played in a band been there and done all that shit

good luck though but frum my point of view ure shit sux beyond sux and ull get no where imo

Pass the god damn butter.
    http://youtu.be/PcNHayObkT4

rythm iz lengthy... solo begins at 2:40

[-(

blue turbins

http://youtu.be/PcNHayObkT4

rythm iz lengthy... solo begins at 2:40
    Lol. Like I said, fucking random ass computer noises. AHAHAHAHAHA Fucking take this shit down, don't embarrasss yourself even further. =))
    thats my guitar and keyboard not a computer

[-(

blue turbins

thats my guitar and keyboard not a computer
    Coulda fooled me. =))

Fucking clown.
    d00d you couldnt play guitar like that in a million yearz

[-(

blue turbins

d00d you couldnt play guitar like that in a million yearz
    Play a simple ass nonsense riff and loop it? Yep, impossible. =))
    really go to 2:40... and when i recorded that played it straight through there was no cutting and splicing on the guitar trax

[-(

blue turbins

Aight son. =))

But keep it up, don't take it down, I love it when you make yourself even more of a laughing stock than you already are.
    ure the only one lolzing

[-(

blue turbins

um glad ghay peepz arent into my music cuz if they were id definatley delete it then [-(

[-(

blue turbins

:-?

iz ole n washed up.... wouldnt look right n ole mayne on stage.... but i hasnt lost my touch on the aXe i can still shredz

[-(

blue turbins

ure the only one lolzing
    No. =))
    um glad ghay peepz arent into my music cuz if they were id definatley delete it then [-(
    No one's into it. I don't even understand how YOU are. =))
    ure the only one lolzing
    No. =))

well erik where are all these other peepz lolzin with you? :-?? are you sure all these other people arent just inside your head with you? :-?

[-(

blue turbins