Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The almighty holy MC thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I can see where this is going....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you believe that being gay is a choice then you are a fucking idiot imo. Even species of animals have homosexuality
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hey Gary I'd probably say that killing/raping someone are some of the worst things one can do, I don't really get what's practically wrong with homosexuality. I'd love for an elaboration as to why.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    *facepalm animals have no concept of what ghay iz theyre just horny creatures that will try and fuck just bout anything 8-|

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Serious question
    Let's just say for instance you chilling in a movie theater
    These two dudes sit next to you waiting for the movie just like you
    All of a sudden they get all locked in a french kiss
    You're not gonna get uncomfortable in the least bit?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i still believe that most people are born gay but i also think its a choice for some.. prolly like 85/15
    maybe uncomfortable is the wrong word
    Serious question
    Let's just say for instance you chilling in a movie theater
    These two dudes sit next to you waiting for the movie just like you
    All of a sudden they get all locked in a french kiss
    You're not gonna get uncomfortable in the least bit?
    That had nothing to do with what I said...

And I would get no more or less comfortable than if it was a straight couple. I wouldn't care for any couple to start making out next to me regardless of orientation, you're just being ridiculous right now.
    i still believe that most people are born gay but i also think its a choice for some.. prolly like 85/15
    The 15 were hermaphrodite where the wrong organ was taken off at birth. That's not their fault. The rest is a choice
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Homosexuality is like almost 1 of of the worst things you can do.
    Lol oh god...
    seriously gary makes me wanna put my head through a wall lol
    :))

The 15 were hermaphrodite where the wrong organ was taken off at birth. That's not their fault. The rest is a choice
    I read your shit wrong..nm

God damn it Gary, what makes homosexuality one of "the worst things someone can do"?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    no
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no i meant 85 percent are born gay, 15 percent kind of felt it out along the way..maybe they were born more sexually curious or adventuresome then most

God damn it Gary, what makes homosexuality one of "the worst things someone can do"?
    By The Bible it is

And don't use The Lords name in vain
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I won't get uncomfortable. Why? Because they're people and I don't see two dudes making out as any different then a girl and a guy making out. In fact I say good for them for being brave enough to express their feelings for each other in public without fear instead of supressing it and hiding it out of fear for being discriminated against

This is one of those times I wish Ellie was around to give her knowledge on the subject
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    another bible freak oh god
    imageimage
    By The Bible it is

I'm asking for practical reasons here...

Are there any real problems homosexuality creates other than the fact that it goes against your particular holy book?