Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The almighty holy MC thread

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    most people dont even read the fukkin bible they just point out verses... i read that thing from front to cover and came away with this... the god of that book hates mankind and the flesh shall perish for being disobediant .... in the old testament god vows to never destroy mankind again but the very next verse he states that mankind will destroy itself is the only profound thing because that part is coming true with weapons of mass destructions

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    most people dont even read the fukkin bible they just point out verses... i read that thing from front to cover and came away with this... the god of that book hates mankind and the flesh shall perish for being disobediant .... in the old testament god vows to never destroy mankind again but the very next verse he states that mankind will destroy itself is the only profound thing because that part is coming true with weapons of mass destructions
    He's a loving God but also a very angry God.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I find it interesting how kmowledgabe some of u people are about the bible (Catz and Nola)
    I tried to read it once but there weren't enough pictures to keep me interested
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I never said people that are religious and believe something different then myself are bad people. But it seems that most people end up theinking their better then you and to me that's bullshit. And one thing I can't stand is "I'll pray for you" because it's always said in a certain snooty tone
    imageimage
    I know TONS about the Bible but it's not worth debating. Who am I to force my views on people.Before you know it you will have Wake coming in here using 15 syllable words on you.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I find it interesting how kmowledgabe some of u people are about the bible (Catz and Nola)
    I tried to read it once but there weren't enough pictures to keep me interested
    thats because you dont live in the United States Of Jesus where they fukkin pound it down your throat while youre a child.... contrary to popular beliefe the USA is not really a Free Country or the land of the free we have more laws and mandates and unwritten laws than any other country in the world... we dont even have the right to choose if we should wear a seatbelt in a car becasue the gov cares so much about our saftey

[-(

blue turbins

"The United States of Jesus" =))
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    not this again 8-|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive never read the old testament cuz its obviously just stories but ive reaad the new testament many times and the book of revelations is the biggest joke of the new testamnet. i mean if you wanna follow the teachings of jesus whatever i could live with that.. but if you wanna take the book of revelations literally i reserve the right to call you a dumbfuck to your face
    @ Catz
    I think you're right.
    I started to read the bible once but I found it confusing and contradictory
    Especially the bit about Sodom and Gamorra (I know I mis spelt that)
    What's contradicting about them?
    Well I'm going from memory here which is hazy but I thought that god said you could love your fellow man and there was nothing evil about homosexuality and yet when they did he banished them?
    Like I say it was ages ago so I might have my wires crossed
    They are def. crossed. Homosexuality is like almost 1 of of the worst things you can do.
    Love your fellow man means to respect one another. Not suck each others dick.
    Homosexuality isn't something you choose to do though..it's who you are
    imageimage
    8-|

[-(

blue turbins

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Homosexuality is like almost 1 of of the worst things you can do.
    Lol oh god...
    Once again
    Believe what you want

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Homosexuality is like almost 1 of of the worst things you can do.
    Lol oh god...
    seriously gary makes me wanna put my head through a wall lol