Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    and actually someone usually jumps..you just have to be on your toes
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    whats wrong with being a dick?
    i have always been a person of principals lol. if u want the rail then you have to waits before the show with every one else, not be an asshole who eventually squeezes his way in there...
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited October 2010
    to get rail in most shows you wait at least a few hours in line.....whats not to understand?
    i love my venue cuz most shows i can show up like an hour after doors open and still get to the stage ( there is no rail ) by the first set change
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i have always been a person of principals lol. if u want the rail then you have to waits before the show with every one else, not be an asshole who eventually squeezes his way in there...
    I don't think there's much squeezing in what I do. I just take advantage of the opportunities I get. It's part of being in the crowd. I too am a person of principle, and I think that what I do doesn't really take anything from anyone else's enjoyment.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wine, I think I'm going to enjoy meeting you at MDF
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    You ticket should say the same thing as everyone else who is trying to get to the barrier.
    image Photobucket
    Just look at Cheeze. Ever since he met me, his life has been on the up and up.

I do good things for people. I also will be at the rail all day, and see if I can grab some interviews while I'm there.
    I don't think there's much squeezing in what I do. I just take advantage of the opportunities I get. It's part of being in the crowd. I too am a person of principle, and I think that what I do doesn't really take anything from anyone else's enjoyment.
    i was joking lol...but yeah all you really have to do is work with the crowd and eventually you will be able to squeeze in

I do good things for people. I also will be at the rail all day, and see if I can grab some interviews while I'm there.
    Now I'm not going to butt rape you but I'm going to stick close since it seems like you get rail at every show. I'd like to be as close as possible if not on the rail when Exhorder is on
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Now I'm not going to butt rape you but I'm going to stick close since it seems like you get rail at every show. I'd like to be as close as possible if not on the rail when Exhorder is on
    You allowed Exhorder to lose the thrash game. You don't deserve it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Well, it's relieving that I won't be raped, but yeah, I do get rail every show. Only once or twice have I not gotten it, not counting the first show I went to.
    DAMMIT......Exhorder is playing on Thursday....and I think that's AP testing week.....sonofabitch
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    but i WILL be butt raping you wine >: )
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

He taught me the meaning of life. :D
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I'm glad forthat cheeze :D

So...because of my parents being who they are, they won't want me to go. Now, I have a plan but would like suggestions (things to say) to add to my plan to make it that much better. So can I hear some great words from my mayhem brothers and sisters?Please....please....
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tell your parents that kid you know from the internet with a really high voice said to fuck the fuck off.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Do what I do, and lie by saying your going to the movies (or u have to work) when they ask why your so late, just say you met a friend there and went out to dinner afterwords
    arnt you in your 20's chew?
    Brian: <_> will do
    Chew: what if I'm staying for the whole festival? That's what I want to do
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    arnt you in your 20's chew?
    I have NO idea why, just this just made me LOL so fucking hard. Lolz.