Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    >:/
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Oh and everyone in KSE was at Summer Sluaghter the day before hanging with the crowd and watching Cannibal Corpse.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

watching Cannibal Corpse.

Why would they do that?
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    LAXdef16 said:

Why would they do that?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MarcusM said:

LAXdef16 said:

Why would they do that?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

I'm shocked that even with Jesse they're filling up like that.
    >implying people aren't there for 5FDP

Marc may have said otherwise for the SA show but the people at the Belton show I was at were pretty much all there for FFDP, minus a handful for KsE.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That Belton be redneckville :ar!
    Belton was clearly full of mentally challenged people
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    emmure 8/10
    trivium 9/ 11

wtf?? please dont tell me thats the review you 'won; to do,,, dear lord lol
    No. His review for them has to be 500 words or less
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if your review includes good things about emmure then i want my like back haha
    He's a fag for Emmure, so yuup
    imageimage
    Apparently you are too
    edited July 2012
    If I'm a fag for Emmure, then you're a fag for FFDP
    imageimage
    Bullshit I've never once said I like anything five finger death punch related you on the other hand admitted to liking at least a couple emmure songs and were digging their set. Step off ho
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

He's a fag for Emmure, so yuup

You were headbanging to them...... *confrontz* [-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Just got back from Warped tour, review time/ bands i saw.

The Ghost Inside - First band of the day and they brought it, these guys had the best pits of the bands i saw, had great energy, I definitely recommend checking them out. - 8/10

Rise To Remain, up until 48 hours ago i had never listened to this band, but now i consider myself a fan, the guitarist was incredible, watching his fingers go up and down the entire neck of his guitar as fast as he was was awesome, and also vocalist Austin Dickinson (whose dad is Iron Maiden singer Bruce Dickinson) has a great voice, one of the better newer bands. - 7/10

Polar Bear Club - I've been a fan of this band longer than any of the other 60+ bands on this festival and they did not disappoint, the sound, musicianship, and overall performance was incredible, the singer personally thanked the crowd for watching after every song, he seems really humble and that he loves what he does, I will definitely have to see them again some day. - 8.5/10

Senses Fail - This band is hit or miss, half of their material is great, the other half....not so much, but they definitely exceeded my expectations, not the best band of the day but an overall solid performance, i loved that they played Shark Attack. - 6.5/10

New Found Glory - This band had the best crowd reaction of the day, everyone went insane for them, unfortunately i didn't find their performance to be that great, they sounded very good but didn't put much effort into their performance, but still definitely worth seeing at least once. - 6.5/10

Streetlight Manifesto - The main reason i was there, I had seen this band twice before but they were from a distance, this time i was on the rail in dead center, they are by FAR the best band on this festival, their sound, set, performance, musicianship, everything was completely flawless, their horns players were hilarious, if you like Ska then definitely check them out. - 10/10

Taking Back Sunday - Good band, good performance, but i wasn't blown away, i wouldn't go see them on their own tour but I am glad i could see them on a festival once. - 6/10 (I only give it a 6 because the singer sounded great)

Blessthefall - This band bored me so much i left after 3 songs, don't plan on seeing them again. - 2/10 (only a 2 because the drummer was great)

Miss May I - watched half the set from a distance while waiting on another band, not impressed, I cannot for the life of me see what's so special about this band. - 2/10

We left right before All Time Low went on, disappointed we couldn't stay to see Every Time I Die and After The Burial, but I'm still glad i got to go at all.
    ---
    Stuff i got.

The Ghost Inside setlist (caught 2, gave one to a friend)

Polar Bear Club's "Sometimes Things Just Disappear" on vinyl (signed by vocalist Jimmy Stadt, they also gave me the CD version for free)

Rise To Remain sticker
    inb4lists