Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ivans voice is shit I don't know what you're listening to. And I'm glad people are starting to understand what the long time fans have said about jesse
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I was definitely skeptical until last night, Howard leaving really helped them.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    Trespass America Festival - Belton TX - 7/25/2012

This town is like in the middle of Texas and there were lots of rednecks and old people that dressed like young people.

Yeah, welcome to my world, I see this daily......

The only thing I didn't like about Emmure was their lighting, way too much strobe imo

KSE had some great pits too

FFDP.... I also liked the fact that Ivan brought the kids on stage, that had to be awesome for them, something they will always remember, I do wonder if he was serious about buying that little boy some new shoes..... he had two shoes when he left the show and I'm pretty sure they weren't new.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Arlo you're so gay. Jesucristo
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Slappy you're so mexican, tacocristo.

Yes, I'm a terrible person lol
    inb4lists
    edited July 2012

Ouch, yeah there was one woman that dressed like an 16yo mall goth that had to at least be in her 40's, not cool lol

Arlo you're so gay. Jesucristo

Tell me something I don't know. I really need to start hitting up better shows.
    Post edited by That_Guy_Arlo on

Ouch, yeah there was one woman that dressed like an 16yo mall goth that had to at least be in her 40's, not cool lol

no.... it's not, there does come a point in a persons life that this should not be seen outside of a private setting. My teens want to complain when i show more cleavage than they would like, I point these people out and tell them I could dress like that and then I laugh because there in no way in hell I'm going out looking retarded or pathetic....

BTW, i heard about the new shoes for the kid thing..... FFDP invited the family to go to the SA show and to take all of them to the mall and buy the little boy some new shoes.
    They are still shit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Also the family shouldn't be there if they can't afford shoes for their kid
    Not that they couldn't afford shoes, the kid had shoes but he lost one in the crowd, someone knocked it off and threw it.... when they brought the kids on stage he was one that was called up and Ivan asked why he was missing a shoe then offered to buy him new ones.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Damn both of you were at the Belton show?? I was there too. During one of FFDP slower songs that mall goth lady and her husband tried to push their way through the crowd from the side and they pushed the wrong group in front of us. A fight broke out and that mall goth ladies husband ended up grttig thrown out for punching this guys daughter.
    Stay classy Texas

Stay classy Texas

\m/
    Damn both of you were at the Belton show?? I was there too. During one of FFDP slower songs that mall goth lady and her husband tried to push their way through the crowd from the side and they pushed the wrong group in front of us. A fight broke out and that mall goth ladies husband ended up grttig thrown out for punching this guys daughter.
    yeah we saw that, my man and i were right beside the pit most of the time or he was in the pit, they kept pushing this one chick in the pit because she was thrashing around and punching on the edge like a spaz... then she'd get pissed when she would get pushed... if you don't wanna be pushed stay away from the pit.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    MarcusM said:

husband ended up grttig thrown out for punching this guys daughter.

I guess shot got........WHITE KNUCKLED!!!!

MarcusM said:

I see what you did there, but I hope he wasn't "Far From Home" because that's the song he was kicked out during haha.

yeah we saw that, my man and i were right beside the pit most of the time or he was in the pit, they kept pushing this one chick in the pit because she was thrashing around and punching on the edge like a spaz... then she'd get pissed when she would get pushed... if you don't wanna be pushed stay away from the pit.

Where you to the right or left of the stage? The pits were mostly behind me though so I didn't really pay much attention.

MarcusM said:

Fucking LOL!! And yeah Ape, like I said this venue was in central Texas, not really the most high class area.

That's pretty cool that Ivan went and actually did what he said he was going to do. That kid came away with a great story.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Trespass America Tour-San Antonio, Texas-7/27/12

Jesse fucking Leach.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So that is the professional grade review aye?
    image Photobucket