Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Who me or her? Why would i be mad? I don't listen to that garbage :D
    inb4lists
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    the person I quoted you fucking derp, it was a joke.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    the person I quoted you fucking derp, it was a joke.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/20z2tjb.jpg
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Abandon All Ships blows. Plain and simple.
    I love winning with women
    I ain't even mad
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    *Schwarzenegger voice*

You must be very proud of yourself.
    I actually agree with you AAS suck i just wanted to use that link lol
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Those wolf pictures and all picture done like that I don't like. They aren't funny at all
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    {Upload|3197}
    Sorry Ape but I lol'ed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    2/12 Dying Fetus

Got to the show during the second to last local band. Met up with George and Chew and got a couple pics with them which most everyone has already seen on FB. Well prior to walking into the venue, I stopped at the Chinese restaurant next door and when I got in line I saw Gallagher and the bassist eating there. They were with a bunch of different people so I just got my food and didn't say anything.

The direct support local band was Resurgency. They put on a great show and if they can get a good fanbase, they could go somewhere. Very technical stuff. They ended up playing a Kill Your Mother/Rape Your Dog cover which was surprisingly good.

Dying Fetus set up and came on, immediately a put opened up an I moshed with George some. A few songs later, I got in the pit and all of a sudden my vision went black and I found myself skidding across the floor. My eye was throbbing and my head was starting to hurt. Right away, a few people picked me up and threw me back in the put even though I was hobbling and grabbing my eye. I managed to stumble out of the pit and turned to see some guy hopped up on drugs swinging his arms in the pit. The dude was pretty buff too. He took a lot of people down the entire show. DF put on a great show an the setlist was awesome. I just wish they played conceived into enslavement. 9/10

DF shirt-$20
    edited February 2011
    So....we waited two weeks.....for this?

<_>

Jk, good stuff.
    A support band playing a cover of the headliner? That's new...
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    AA are good
    The fail. It's contagious.
    LINKIN PARK
    A THOUSAND SUNS TOUR, PHOENIX AZ (FINAL DATE)

My friend gave me a ticket last minute. I ran out of class to catch the light rail (subway thingy) and take it into downtown Phoenix for the show.

Paper Tounges - Not too bad. We arrived with only two songs left for them to play, but from what I saw, they weren't too shabby. 7/10

Circa Survive - Shitty heavily emo influenced band who's singer sounded like a chick. That is all. 2/10

Linkin Park - Fucking sick. We had seats, but it was still awesome. I was yelling every word of their old material (Hybrid Theory and Meteora) and some of their newer stuff (MTM) and just one line from their brand new stuff. I feel like part of my past angst filled self has finally been satisfied. Awesome time. Next time they come around, I will definitely be getting floor tickets. 9/10

Also, Chester forgot the words to Crawling. I'm sure footage of it will be up very soon.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's not the final date they will be making up the ones they missed when he was sick
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    *Cartman*

Linkin Park can suck mah ballz.
    inb4lists
    Linkin Park - Fucking sick. We had seats, but it was still awesome. I was yelling every word of their old material (Hybrid Theory and Meteora) and some of their newer stuff (MTM) and just one line from their brand new stuff. I feel like part of my past angst filled self has finally been satisfied. Awesome time. Next time they come around, I will definitely be getting floor tickets. 9/10

Also, Chester forgot the words to Crawling. I'm sure footage of it will be up very soon.
    :-|
    It's not the final date they will be making up the ones they missed when he was sick
    Santana had better hope so lol.