Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck my faggot roommate who I called my friend for so many years.

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    what you guys dont understand is that I'm dating Alex and have to defend him
    Lol
    but you know what...after he told me this last night i had a thought...
    before and when i was in AZ, Alex had asked me if i wanted to fuck in the shower...
    we didnt because it turned out to be really small but he was all for it
    hypocrite?
    Yep, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just jealous because you aren't there while his roommate's getting laid

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im not just defending him
    ive met this chick and shes spr grimey
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fucking grimey chix in the shower >>> going to wolf gang
    im not just defending him
    ive met this chick and shes spr grimey
    But grime is BLACK METAL
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    what you guys dont understand is that shes a very big whore
    she probably has things

before and when i was in AZ, Alex had asked me if i wanted to fuck in the shower...
    hypocrite?
    You should never use "Fuck" and "Really small" in the same sentence again.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    they are two different sentences but ok...?
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Have a friend exactly like this and it is annoying. He will lie everyday about unbelievable stupid stuff and he thinks We Believe it. Everything he says is a lie and It's fucking annoying

/rant
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Alex, he seems like a guy who has no respect for a friendship with some agreed upon boundaries; it's hard to be roommates and also friends at times....That being said, what he did isn't the WORST thing he could've done to your relationship, but it is a display of disregard....My advice: chew his fucking ass out, make him replace your Axe, and keep him at more of a distance from now on, as he may be more inclined to betray your friendship in worse ways then breaking roommate rules in the future.....

My first roommate was a 'good friend' who ended up stealing my half of the rent one month and getting his lip pierced, buying a new skateboard deck, and funding his and his slutbag girlfriend's weekend trip to Dallas.....it definitely put a ding in our friendship....
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    If you cant trust hm to refrain from respecting your stuff how can you expect him to respect you at all?

Kick him out.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    My old roommates were worse, and I can prove it. Honestly if him lying is the worst you have to deal with then teach him a lesson.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Alex, he seems like a guy who has no respect for a friendship with some agreed upon boundaries; it's hard to be roommates and also friends at times....That being said, what he did isn't the WORST thing he could've done to your relationship, but it is a display of disregard....My advice: chew his fucking ass out, make him replace your Axe, and keep him at more of a distance from now on, as he may be more inclined to betray your friendship in worse ways then breaking roommate rules in the future.....

My first roommate was a 'good friend' who ended up stealing my half of the rent one month and getting his lip pierced, buying a new skateboard deck, and funding his and his slutbag girlfriend's weekend trip to Dallas.....it definitely put a ding in our friendship....
    "Va-Jay-Jay" can't make a man do some strange things. It's like 1 of the most powerful things.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I think the real problem here is your concern with axe.
    image Photobucket
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Axe shower gel is expensive shits like 6 bucks haha.
    Once again
    hypocrite?
    /thread
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just have bianca come out there.. When they fucking in shower u n bianca go in there too and have a massive orgy. Seems legit.
    Then rape your friend and yell "YOU USED MY AXE.....NOW I USE YOUR ASS"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just wipe your balls on his toothbrsuh itll make you feel ten times better
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Alex when are you moving out and leaving AZ? It can't be long now?
    Just forget about it for the time being
    Put up with him for the next few months
    When you move out, drop a massive shit in the shower, and leave
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My first roomate was a a friend of my good friends had only met him once before we got an apartment together. He did some annoying shit but you're always going to have that because everyone is different. We ended up being good friends.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!