Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck my faggot roommate who I called my friend for so many years.

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited March 2012 in Off Topic
I will probably never type this much on this forum again.

Alright so to start off, I have a few main friends, some close friends, and the rest are just friends or acquaintances. So one of my main friends (well he's not really my friend now, but yeah, for all ways to keep this simple, I'll refer to him as such) Kiefer, who has been one of my closest friends since my sophomore year in high school. We (excluding Kiefer) are completely truthful with each other. For some years, Kiefer has not been. On some little shit, on some bigger shit. Not a lot of the stuff is super serious or anything, but it's just stupid shit. Point is, he's a pathological fucking liar.

This school year, it's really been going to hell with him. He made a promise to us that he wouldn't talk to his ex from fucking junior year in high school because she has continuously hurt him so much. Yeah, Kiefer is a fucking idiot because he kept going back to her and been like OH BUT GUISE ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIEM. Retarded as he is, we eventually just all Yao Minged that shit because, who fucking cares... he needs to get over that high school ass bullshit.

Recently, though, he and I became roommates. Shortly after, he met this girl who lives a floor below us. Obviously being single, after a while he started fucking her. Go figure. Now, we've had a rule. A golden fucking rule:

DON'T FUCK IN A PLACE WE SHARE. (So don't fuck around in the kitchen, shower/bathroom, living room). Well he broke it a short while back. At least we think he did. He took the chick into the shower, USED HALF MY FUCKIN BOTTLE OF AXE to pour on her, then claimed nothing ever happened. My friends and I were pissed that he was obviously lying to us. In his words:

"Noooo way dude. That's fucked up. I would never do that shit in the shower. Why do you think we have our rooms?"

Fast forward to today. I leave for the radio station to catch up on some business. Usually when I leave early in the morning on weekends, it's because I go home for the weekend. So while I'm gone, he's obviously thinking I left for the weekend. So he thinks he's in the clear, calls the bitch up and fucks her in the shower. I get back and hear her. She's loud as fuck and I hear his voice from in there. This goes on for at least five minutes before I leave to actually go home. I call my friends and let them know what just happened and they get pissed as fuck. So now he's just broken a promise for the last time with all of us.

I needed to get this out. What are your thoughts? What should happen now? I personally want to go apeshit off his ass and knock him the fuck out for thinking he can trample on us, and me in particular, and still call me/us his friend. I went over to my friends' place just now and they convinced me not to fuck him up, but fuck, man.

TL;DR?:
My close friend is a pathological liar, has been for years, and fucked a girl in our shower, will probably lie about it tomorrow when he's up.

/mic drop
I love winning with women

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Kick him out! Fuck that bullshit
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That won't happen unfortunately. The only way that the housing can file an emergency immediate evac is if it gets violent. So if we get into a fight and start bleeding and breaking shit, then they'll remove us both. Then I'll have to go to court and waste a ton of money. Not worth it.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Best part about that post was the tags.

I say you shoot him.

In seriousness though, just yell the fuck out of him. As far as any roommate troubles I've had, it works.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Ugghhh... I wouldn't know what to do then but I would be extremely pissed and always irritated around him. Like one wrong move or something said and I would flip out
    imageimage
    Best part about that post was the tags.

I say you shoot him.

In seriousness though, just yell the fuck out of him. As far as any roommate troubles I've had, it works.
    It'll get to that point, I can almost guarantee it. My other friends are just telling me to not talk with him, but I can almost promise you that I'll end up going off on him. Probably not physically hurting him, but he needs to remember this shit.
    Ugghhh... I wouldn't know what to do then but I would be extremely pissed and always irritated around him. Like one wrong move or something said and I would flip out
    I dunno, I feel like I'm the opposite. When I'm penting up a whole bunch of old fashioned roommate rage, everything seems to piss me off. Everything from the way that fucking dick says jawn* 20,000 times a day to the way he turns off his xbox. After I yell at him it doesn't seem to matter anymore.
    It'll get to that point, I can almost guarantee it. My other friends are just telling me to not talk with him, but I can almost promise you that I'll end up going off on him. Probably not physically hurting him, but he needs to remember this shit.
    Is it just you two in the room?
    Yes, then my two other main friends are three rooms down on the same floor.
    Then fuck that man, I'd confront him. Do what makes you comfortable in your room at (almost) all costs. If that means yellin' at him for it, then do it.
    Probably gonna. I, and my other friends, just can't get over how he thinks he can just take advantage of the mutual trust we all have had for years. Like what the fuck, dude?
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    this sounded like an erik thread...

why confront the roommate when you can just bang the chick? :>
    I don't get how anyone could do that
    imageimage
    this sounded like an erik thread...

why confront the roommate when you can just bang the chick? :>
    Because

1. I don't hate fuck.
    2. His dick has been in there multiple times.
    3. I don't cheat [-(
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Confront dat nigga.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Rub some Ben-Gay in his underwear. That will teach him.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Uhh I understand the getting mad about lying but to get that worked up over someone fucking in the shower sounds like some goofy ass high school shit to me.

Now if they were fucking in your bed and he was cumming on your pillow yes this is an adequate response of anger. Fucking in the shower though, nah.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yea man quit bein a bitch, hes fuckin a girl in the shower not a big deal...ive had some 'freinds' in college do wayyyy worse... i used to mess around with chicks in my freinds bed lmao
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Uhh I understand the getting mad about lying but to get that worked up over someone fucking in the shower sounds like some goofy ass high school shit to me.

Now if they were fucking in your bed and he was cumming on your pillow yes this is an adequate response of anger. Fucking in the shower though, nah.
    Back in the day if my friend had a chick in the shower we would congratulate him later. Not kick him out as long as he leaves the place like he found it.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Getting pussy > Telling your roommates you won't fuck in the shower.

The only thing I would be annoyed about is that he used your axe. So have him pony up $5 and buy you a new bottle.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Getting pussy > Telling your roommates you won't fuck in the shower.

The only thing I would be annoyed about is that he used your axe. So have him pony up $5 and buy you a new bottle.
    This

I understand he lied and that sucks, but as Ape said, getting this mad over it is the real high school bullshit.

Maybe if it was the girl you mentioned at the beginning again then you would have a right to confront him but this really isn't a big deal.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    what you guys dont understand is that shes a very big whore
    she probably has things

but you know what...after he told me this last night i had a thought...
    before and when i was in AZ, Alex had asked me if i wanted to fuck in the shower...
    we didnt because it turned out to be really small but he was all for it
    hypocrite?
    imageimage