Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck my faggot roommate who I called my friend for so many years.

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    being unhealthy isnt a good life
    This. Physical and mental health should come before everything
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    being unhealthy isnt a good life
    But the idea of a "good life" is subjective. Maybe him being able to keep away from lustful thoughts, even if it causes his health to possibly decline, is what he wants?
    It makes me sad that religion does this to people :(
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    it makes me sad people are weak enough to let a simple IDEA do that to them
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    edited March 2012
    wow who gives a fuck
    Seriously, how many threads do we need to derail to discuss a personal choice? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man y'all need to do you and let other nigguhs do them. Do I think religion is stupid and pointless? Yea. Do I think MC is beyond brainwashed? Yea. Do I think he's slowly letting "God" drain all the fun and excitement out of his life? Yea.

But let it fucking go. Practically bullying/terrorizing the dude and completely shitting on him for his decisions. Yea, some of it is laughable (The snow covered forest shit.), but Jesus Christ. Whether religion completely destroys or improves his life, who cares, let him do him. It'll be either his loss, or his gain, later on in life. The only way he'd have it warranted is if he was shitting on all y'all for being non-religious, smoking, fucking, drinking, which he hasn't, he just doesn't do it.

And I'm not tryna be on some bitchmade white knight simp shit, but I'm just sick of seeing nigguhs getting ganged up on on here, myself included, for personal choices in THEIR lives, when it doesn't affect a single one of y'all in the slightest. Fucking just do you and stop making others' lives so important to you.
    Man y'all need to do you and let other nigguhs do them. Do I think religion is stupid and pointless? Yea. Do I think MC is beyond brainwashed? Yea. Do I think he's slowly letting "God" drain all the fun and excitement out of his life? Yea.

But let it fucking go. Practically bullying/terrorizing the dude and completely shitting on him for his decisions. Yea, some of it is laughable (The snow covered forest shit.), but Jesus Christ. Whether religion completely destroys or improves his life, who cares, let him do him. It'll be either his loss, or his gain, later on in life. The only way he'd have it warranted is if he was shitting on all y'all for being non-religious, smoking, fucking, drinking, which he hasn't, he just doesn't do it.

And I'm not tryna be on some bitchmade white knight simp shit, but I'm just sick of seeing nigguhs getting ganged up on on here, myself included, for personal choices in THEIR lives, when it doesn't affect a single one of y'all in the slightest. Fucking just do you and stop making others' lives so important to you.
    I guess I'll stop worrying about his health then. Have fun bein unhealthy and brainwashed!
    imageimage
    i will say what i want [-(
    imageimage

Your pic failed, what is it?

For people who couldn't see it.
    I guess I'll stop worrying about his health then. Have fun bein unhealthy and brainwashed!
    Once again, who gives a fuck. He said he plans on never fucking, and if he sticks to that, then he'll never have to worry about developing ED or his dick not working for sexual reasons. And if he doesn't stick to it, and has to worry about ED because he actually wants to fuck, then so fucking what, it's his problem at that point, why are other lives and decisions so fucking important to you, when they don't affect you at all?
    They don't effect me, I just care. You obviously missed that part in my post you quoted
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    by what hes said, he already has developed ED
    imageimage
    They don't effect me, I just care. You obviously missed that part in my post you quoted

You care so much that you're tryna stray him away from, and shit on, something that he says improves his life and makes him happy. Perfect logic, retard.
    edited March 2012
    Pretty much. It's never even worked before right?

You care so much that you're tryna stray him away from, and shit on, something that he says improves his life and makes him happy. Perfect logic, retard.
    I care so much I'm trying to show him the bullshit in his logic and so have others. Kudos for how stong his will is but it's effected his health and that's bad. It'll just keep continuing to get worse and worse until some doctor tells him bad news if he doesn't change his ways. Sorry if I don't want it to come to that, retard
    imageimage
    And? It's not a life threatening disorder, just something that will damage his sex life, should he ever have one. Does his ED affect if you can still get wet or not? Does his ED stop you from having good sex? Does his ED stop your sex life altogether? Since the answer to all 3 is no, I don't see why you should care at all or make it so important. It's not like it's a situation where something he's doing is leading to developing something fatal or life threatening.