Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck my faggot roommate who I called my friend for so many years.

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't the person fucking random nasty people on stuff we both use though
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well i would never in a million years have a chick roommate to begin with
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    did i miss something? did the roommate spooge all over everything and leave buttcrumbs on the toilet???
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    shower shoes...
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    hmmmm. i've had sex on my couch numerous times. and when my friends stop by they sit on the couch. @-)
    oh wait my friends aren't uptight and already know that kind of stuff happens
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But this guy lies about almost everything. Tbh I think it's completely ok that Alex is mad over the lies and the fact an agreement was broken. I would be as well. If they fucked on the kitchen counter or something like that I'd be even more pissed off because that just completely tainted the counter imo. The fucking in the shower isn't the huge deal but it seems like that's what everyone's making it out to be or wants it to be. If the friend I was with used half of my axe to pour on a girl I would throw it at him and demand a new bottle bc that's bullshit as well. I wouldn't do that to someone so I would expect the same in return.

Imo this whole thing has got blown way the hell outta proportion
    According to alex's own story, the only specific thing "Kiefer" ever lied about is 'fuckin in the shower'. This lie of 'fuckin in the shower' got alex so worked up that he made a huge page long rant about it. So what is all this lying the dude does? Big lies like 'fuckin in the shower'? Yeah.... I see nothing alex said that makes me want to take his side over Kiefer's. If this is the sort of shit Alex get's so worked up over, he discredits his comment "he lies about everything"
    When I was in college, instead of having fag rules like "No fuckin in the shower", we'd make up games to play like the "horse" game.

What we did was got a big paper race track to hang on the wall. Each roommate had one lane and the goal was to get as many horse stickers around the track as you could. For any one girl you could get a total of 6 stickers. 1 sticker for each base you got with her, and two potential bonus stickers. If she gave you a BJ = 1 bonus sticker, if she swallowed = 2 bonus stickers. The most you could get for 1 girl is 6 stickers (ie... getting to 1st base on night one and night two is only 1 sticker). At the end of the quarter the person who has the most stickers had to buy the losers beer for the night. An alternate spelling for the game was the "Whore-s game"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
    oh my god you stupid idiots lmao :-j
    this is now like the game telephone where someone says something and it gets warped after so many people trying to repeat it
    Keifer is not a good person at all
    he is a pathological liar and this is just one lie that pushed Alex over the edge
    let me repeat that just so you get it...it is ONE of the MANY MANY MANY MANY lies hes told his friends
    on top of the lying, hes very selfish and takes advantage of shit
    imageimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    but if it wasnt for asstarded rules he wouldnt have had to lie
    Well then lets hear about some of Keifer's big lies. I think everyone is in agreement that the fuckin in the shower is not even close to being an issue. That one dont count. so lets hear a big lie? how about the worst one?
    a lie is a lie so since he told a lie, it counts very much
    as for the biggest one, i wouldnt know since i only met him a year ago and hes probably been this way since before i met him which is what i was told
    ask Alex

also, if the rule was as asstarded as you people seem to think, maybe Keifer should have been like 'thats kinda gay' instead of agreeing to it? hm? yea? yea...i think so
    imageimage
    how about no. a lie is not a lie, and your response makes me think Keifer is 100% in the right. So basically Bianca is saying this lying about 'fuckin in the shower' is the biggest lie he has done.

Keifer should have not made a big deal of it and did what he did... Keifer fuckin isnt alex business.

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    a lie IS a lie lol
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    a lie IS a lie lol
    no its not
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Not all of them are big lies, just a bunch of little ones.

Like one time for an entire semester he lied about taking a couple classes to my friends which he wasn't in/ Then there was the ongoing string of lies with him "not talking with his ex," as well as the "I'll clean this place tomorrow" (a week later I did it myself. Then the few times where I got him free tickets to a concert that he promised he'd go to with me, then backed out because he was "too tired" and I later find out he went to a party, him saying that he worked electronics for a bit while we worked together when I know he didn't, then there's the times he picks me up from said shows and claims he's been napping when I know he's been out, and then a bunch of other little things thrown around over the years.

Nothing gigantic, but just a ton of small stuff.
    I love winning with women
    tards gon tard again, i suppose lol
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If the fucking wasn't such a big deal then why was it the focal point of the entire story? And why would it have anything to do with the girl he kept getting back with?

I understand the lying is stupid, and that's fine, but really? If you're going to be mad be reasonable about it
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Then dude ain't your friend in the first place.
    No wonder why he is breaking your ghay rules.
    i told all of them to drop the kid but no one listened [-(
    imageimage
    we're not talking about guests. try and keep up.
    Hard to keep up with so much fail in this thread.
    then get your ass out of it and problem solved
    imageimage