Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck my faggot roommate who I called my friend for so many years.

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's just the constant lying in general that pisses us off the most.
    Understandable
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    leah how do you get all over MC for sex things when under a month ago you vowed never to have sex again lol
    I'm not a guy, it doesn't effect my health if I don't fuck
    it actually does but ok
    It doesn't cause physical and menal health issues. Only thing that's a problem in women is no desire for sex, problems getting aroused, ect. All of those are caused by anything from depression, anxiety, stress, emotional trauma from an event, relationships issues, and a few other things. Sex for girls only builds muscle and gives off happy vibes in the mind. If they don't have sex it really doesn't effect their health in anyway. Although for some stupid bitches it causes depression because they feel unwanted

i dont feel like looking it up but it can actually help with alot more things physically including good blood flow which is good for your heart, lowers the risk of some cancers etc.. you can look it up more if you want but a womens body needs sexual activity as much as a mans body does to remain healthy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

I've gotten my fair share and I'm happy.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    me and my friends have one simple rule..dont fuck each others ex's

other than that anything goes lol
    Unless your friend gives you the green light, right? I never really cared if one of my friends wanted to fuck my ex.

But yeah... Rules against fucking is a pretty dbag-roomate thing to do. what's the big deal? nothing at all.
    Yes, if you have sex. If you don't you can do other things that have the same effect. MC would be much healthier if he yanked his dick at least twice a day but that'll never happen. Girls can also mastubate which gives off the same benefits which you mentioned, but girls can go without
    imageimage
    riiiight. Your whole first post was you being Nola about him fuckin in the shower. Now the real issue is him lying about breaking a house rule that is gay and lame to begin with. If anyone should be checking himself, it's you and any other roommate who thinks that rule is legit.
    note to self... *fuck in Alex's shower*
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fucking friends ex's is just a really bad idea..i know for a fact if i banged my best friends ex we would no longer be friends becuase of it and hes been my friend for like 7 years
    Oh totally agree fucking an ex is a bad idea, because she is an ex for a damn good reason. And if you are actually friends with him, then it is likely the bitch is going to go crazy on you too. However if my friend is hitting a dry spell, wants to get a little action, and one of my ex's wants his dick.... go for it. i dont give a fuk.
    Yes, if you have sex. If you don't you can do other things that have the same effect. MC would be much healthier if he yanked his dick at least twice a day but that'll never happen. Girls can also mastubate which gives off the same benefits which you mentioned, but girls can go without
    yea you could do others thing to make up for your lack of sex..its not like if a women doesnt have sex they cant be healthy... but just like if MC masterbated he would be more healthy if you masterbated you would be more healthy.. it works both ways
    doesnt make it a good idea though. really you should never put your dick in crazy, but who am i to stop my friend from that? He's gotta learn too :)
    i guess its just peronal opinions, i would not want my friends fucking any girl i had even tried for never mind my ex's..there are hundreds of chicks out there..like 10 can be off limits lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    riiiight. Your whole first post was you being Nola about him fuckin in the shower. Now the real issue is him lying about breaking a house rule that is gay and lame to begin with. If anyone should be checking himself, it's you and any other roommate who thinks that rule is legit.
    So you only read the part about him fucking in the shower and not the history of lying that he has I see.
    I love winning with women
    Here's some grest stuff even though it's pretty much just guys. But when it comes to males and females with sex, they're very different. If a girl doesn't have sex or maturbate she won't have anywhere near the same health problems/risks as guys

http://www.forbes.com/2003/10/08/cz_af_1008health.html

- A happier prostate? Some urologists believe they see a relationship between infrequency of ejaculation and cancer of the prostate. The causal argument goes like this: To produce seminal fluid, the prostate and the seminal vesicles take such substances from the blood as zinc, citric acid and potassium, then concentrate them up to 600 times. Any carcinogens present in the blood likewise would be concentrated. Rather than have concentrated carcinogens hanging around causing trouble, it's better to evict them. Regular old sex could do the job. But if the flushing of the prostate were your only objective, masturbation might be a better way to go, especially for the non-monogamous male. Having sex with multiple partners can, all by itself, raise a man's risk of cancer by up to 40%. That's because he runs an increased risk of contracting sexual infections. So, if you want the all the purported benefits of flushing with none of the attendant risk, go digital. A study recently published by the British Journal of Urology International asserts that men in their 20s can reduce by a third their chance of getting prostate cancer by ejaculating more than five times a week.
    imageimage
    I wont lie about it doe >:D<
    >:D< Then yooz fine
    im aware of the health risks of male unhealthy sexual lifestyle.. i just dont see how you can get on MC about it when your doing the same thing aparently now, no sexual activity including masterbation is unhealthy for both sexes in their own way.. point made and moving on
    Yeah, whatever
    imageimage