Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck my faggot roommate who I called my friend for so many years.

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yo i'm sorry but I kinda see Alex's POV.... If my buddy banged in the shower Awesome! more props to him, but at least clean up after your dirty self. If their was jizz all up in the shower I'd be buggin out. thats gross, let alone the lying shit.... yes, he should kick the shit out of him and put his face in his own cum in the shower, and video tape it.
    but it doesn't say he didn't clean up after himself.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    yo i'm sorry but I kinda see Alex's POV.... If my buddy banged in the shower Awesome! more props to him, but at least clean up after your dirty self. If their was jizz all up in the shower I'd be buggin out. thats gross, let alone the lying shit.... yes, he should kick the shit out of him and put his face in his own cum in the shower, and video tape it.
    I thought I read that there was Jizz on Alex's shampoo bottle? :-??
    i didnt see that part. but i agree that woud be something to be pissed about
    I swore I read that shit on one of these pages, lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no he jizzed in alexs shampoo bottle
    @-)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    a snow-covered forest is the answer to all of this.
    Yes
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    i'm sick of the snow
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought I read that there was Jizz on Alex's shampoo bottle? :-??
    no... he might have used his shampoo as lotion and if that's the case he should tell him that he owes him a beer or new shampoo.

Jizz in the shower is fucking self cleaning. When ever you ever been fucking in the shower and was like "Jesus. look at all this cum all over?" Never. that shit gets mixes with the water and goes down the drain. Really fucking in the shower is the one place that makes the least amount of mess. At least he isnt fucking where they eat.
    More like he should jiz in his shampoo for being a whinny bitch.

Alex was just complaining about the dude using his shampoo when fuckin in the shower. I got the impression that he was pissed about 1. breaking the house rule of fuckin in the shower (this is a rule to be broke) 2. maybe using his shampoo (legit but no need to blow it up. tell him he owes you brews or to replace your shit). 3. Lying about not fuckin in the shower (which deserves lying about because gay rule is gay.)
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    fail thread is fail
    hit like if you sometimes piss in the shower
    i see your point but showers are not self-cleaning. <_>
    :)) well sure. but I doubt there will be jizz all over the place afterwards. The Jizz went down the drain. You gotta use bleach to get rid of mildew but being 3 guy roommates I doubt they ever do that.
    i see your point but showers are not self-cleaning. <_>
    :)) well sure. but I doubt there will be jizz all over the place afterwards. The Jizz went down the drain. You gotta use bleach to get rid of mildew but being 3 guy roommates I doubt they ever do that.
    no way, dude. you should totally just get mad about it and rage out online
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

Alex was just complaining about the dude using his shampoo when fuckin in the shower. I got the impression that he was pissed about 1. breaking the house rule of fuckin in the shower (this is a rule to be broke) 2. maybe using his shampoo (legit but no need to blow it up. tell him he owes you brews or to replace your shit). 3. Lying about not fuckin in the shower (which deserves lying about because gay rule is gay.)
    I didn't read all these pages but this is what I was going to say. I live with my best friend and I could care less where he fucks as long as I'm not home or it's not my bed. Why would you not fuck in the shower, it's water and a drain. It's just sex guys, calm down. How much is shampoo like $5, it's really not worth being mad over $5. Next time you go shopping throw a bottle in with his shit and tell him it's on him, situation over with. As far as lying it seems to me he might lie because he feels like he's going to get judged or yelled at so he hides it. If you make this big of a deal out of something this little he is probably scared how big a deal you will make about a lot of things. There are things I do that I have lied to my roommate about and same for him, it's because we didn't feel like hearing we were wrong or hearing the other bitch. Even when we caught each other it wasn't a big deal just kinda WTF why not just tell me. Thats just my opinion.

I didn't read all these pages but this is what I was going to say. I live with my best friend and I could care less where he fucks as long as I'm not home or it's not my bed. Why would you not fuck in the shower, it's water and a drain. It's just sex guys, calm down. How much is shampoo like $5, it's really not worth being mad over $5. Next time you go shopping throw a bottle in with his shit and tell him it's on him, situation over with. As far as lying it seems to me he might lie because he feels like he's going to get judged or yelled at so he hides it. If you make this big of a deal out of something this little he is probably scared how big a deal you will make about a lot of things. There are things I do that I have lied to my roommate about and same for him, it's because we didn't feel like hearing we were wrong or hearing the other bitch. Even when we caught each other it wasn't a big deal just kinda WTF why not just tell me. Thats just my opinion.
    =D>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    But this guy lies about almost everything. Tbh I think it's completely ok that Alex is mad over the lies and the fact an agreement was broken. I would be as well. If they fucked on the kitchen counter or something like that I'd be even more pissed off because that just completely tainted the counter imo. The fucking in the shower isn't the huge deal but it seems like that's what everyone's making it out to be or wants it to be. If the friend I was with used half of my axe to pour on a girl I would throw it at him and demand a new bottle bc that's bullshit as well. I wouldn't do that to someone so I would expect the same in return.

Imo this whole thing has got blown way the hell outta proportion
    imageimage
    at first i was like L-) then i was like :-@

now i'm like :O)
    cleanliness and paying bills on time should be the only rules for any roommate