Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I thought it was funny how stupid Bob was. You're are in 4 feet of water and you see bubbles coming up from the water in one place and you are like "fuck that... cheese balls. gotta go get me some cheese balls"
    But why even jump into a dark stagnant pond of submerged walkers? Why not just sit around the edges and pick them of like shooting fish in a barrell!? (And then push the black guy in to retrieve the food afterwards)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    Yeah I was like da fuck are they doing 
    What's the black priest hiding? I reckon he's a pedo 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    Gonna end up being some kind of villa I think. It's obvz the can nobles are all gonna die pretty quick. 
    yeah.... maybe it's like everyone is carrying a dormant version of the virus, and then once you die (or get bit) then it becomes active and starts aggressively turning other cells.

However now that I think about it.... How are the cannibals able to kill someone, and then eat them before they turn? You'd think cutting off the leg would cause that leg infection to start the zombie process. Hmm... seems like a plot hole. I'll just ignore it for now.

Dale lost a leg and didn't turn to a walker
    Can nobles = cannibals?

Some notes: 
    What was with zombie Andrea? I thought she capped herself at the end of season 3. You'd think they would have checked that.

Wait... really? In what scene? How did I miss this? Have a screen capture?

Apparently its just a coincidence. The zombie looks, dresses, and has a handcuff just like she did. But its apparently not her. 

Oh oh yeah like that's totally Andrea.....would totally bang 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    I thought it was funny how stupid Bob was. You're are in 4 feet of water and you see bubbles coming up from the water in one place and you are like "fuck that... cheese balls. gotta go get me some cheese balls"
    But why even jump into a dark stagnant pond of submerged walkers? Why not just sit around the edges and pick them of like shooting fish in a barrell!? (And then push the black guy in to retrieve the food afterwards)
    Exactly... Although I would have made the priest go fetch the food. Im sure God would protect his ass :))
    Gnomez said:
    What's the black priest hiding? I reckon he's a pedo 
    I think what he is hiding is that he had people begging him to let them in his church but he wouldnt open the door. I suspect that it was even his girlfriend lady who he saw at the food bank. She's probably the one who scratched in "you'll die for this". Then she went to the food bank and died.
    Sweet! Thanks MC and Rex! That's awesome. I thought he was bit, but it really wasn't obvious because he didn't inspect the wound right then and there.

Although eating someone infected doesnt seem to make a lot of sense... because we learned a few seasons ago that everyone is infected with the virus which is why everyone comes back alive after they die. So why does eating someone who's turning make any difference as opposed to eating someone who is infected but not actively turning?
    You bring up a good point :-? 
    I know the bite just kills you. Makes you sick, and accelerates the process. Maybe since its infected meat it acts the same way?

I imagine that in a few more episodes, as the cannibals are about to kill one of the main characters, the infection will kick in and the cannibals will transform into walkers and the pressure will be off 
    I think it's going to be a pretty satisfying episode when Bob tells them that he was a dead man walking even before they started eating him.
    ^ Agree

"oh by the way guys.......have you noticed this rash/bite mark on my arm.....you might not wanna eat that bit"
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    God dammit I guess im out of this thread again 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ape and Todd some bitches man. Forever irate. Pop a fucking Xannie. Especially Todd. You a Goddamn joke.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
    I'm the joke =))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Not everyone wants the show that they watch ruined...

Well gtfo of the spoilers thread then!
    Darryl and Carol gunna go to Warp-Factor-Todd and bust some serious ass when they catch up to that black Chrsyler with the white cross in it with Beth in the boot (= trunk)