Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,698 spicy boy

mrAPE said:
    So I stopped reading when MC said spoilers at what point is it safe to read again?
    probably not safe to read anything in this thread then. He talked about the comic books and what happens to Bob in there.
    I mentioned what happened to DALE in the comics. As far as I know Bob's not in them. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Some notes: 
    What was with zombie Andrea? I thought she capped herself at the end of season 3. You'd think they would have checked that.

Wait... really? In what scene? How did I miss this? Have a screen capture?

Why does nobody care about Beth missing? Nobody has brought her up in quite a while. Its especially interesting Maggie, who was obsessed with finding Glenn, doesn't seem to be worried about her own sister.

You're going to like episode two :D
    I'll give you a spoiler if you want MC... It's honestly not that big of a spoiler.

Some notes: 
    What was with zombie Andrea? I thought she capped herself at the end of season 3. You'd think they would have checked that.

Apparently its just a coincidence. The zombie looks, dresses, and has a handcuff just like she did. But its apparently not her. 

I'll give you a spoiler if you want MC... It's honestly not that big of a spoiler.
    comic related or show related? if comic - no. if show - sure
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
    Get this stupid fucking conversation out of here
    Lim_Jahey said:
    Get this stupid fucking conversation out of here
    >walking dead thread
    >get walking dead convo out of here

ky.jpg 20.4K
    Oh something that happened in the comics hasn't happened in the show. STFU and go to the comics thread. 
    Good show is good! Last episode was awesome. 
    OP. It doesn't say good comic was good. Now go wallow in your room. 
    Lim_Jahey said:
    Oh something that happened in the comics hasn't happened in the show. STFU and go to the comics thread. 
    again, Walking Dead related. 

Walking Dead videogame convos should go on in here too. 
    comic related or show related? if comic - no. if show - sure
    Show related - At the end of Episode 2 Daryl spots the car that took beth and Hauls ass after them in a car they had just coincidentally fixed up.

Some notes: 

Apparently its just a coincidence. The zombie looks, dresses, and has a handcuff just like she did. But its apparently not her. 

oh okay... Yeah I think if it was a past group member the show would have made more of a point to draw our attention to them.
    Lim_Jahey said:
    again, Walking Dead related. 

Walking Dead videogame convos should go on in here too. 
    But it doesn't it happens in the video game thread. So this conversation pertaining to the comic belongs in the comic book thread. Ky. 
    And your OP says the show is good so if you expected spoilers from comics that hasn't even happened in the show yet, KY. 
    edited October 2014
    Right I made the thread because of the show, but I didn't put any bitch rules about no spoilers in it. go make some other gay thread if you want no spoilers. This thread has spoilers :D
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I do think that the comic book stuff should be kept seperate though.  Thanks to the comics and a simple search on Google ( I typed in what episode does Daryl appear. It suggested what episode does lori die) and Monica's big mouth on facebook I've had so many things from the first seasons spoiled it sucks. I'm finally caught up with everything and want to have conconversations about what's going on and the comic book crowd wants to spoil.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    We already have a comics thread. Jay fix this so we have more active threads @jlredwing13 :!!
    Lim_Jahey said:
    We already have a comics thread. Jay fix this so we have more active threads @jlredwing13 :!!
    we already have a TV shows thread too. quit your bitching. 
    Blame wake. He made this specific tv show thread. TV SHOW.