Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    They are eating Bob MC.....He took Dale's place
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,698 spicy boy
    Gary said:
    They are eating Bob MC.....He took Dale's place
    huh. I thought they'd do that with Hershel. But obviously they didnt'.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Fuck TWD can never be consistent with their episodes

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That ending tho. I knew somethin was gonna happen to one of the two soon as I seen em all lovey dovey.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Does anyone understand why the dude went outside the church for a cry? I didn't understand that shit at all... At first I was thinking he did that because he was bit by that zombie and he just didnt want to tell anyone at the moment that he will be turning in a few days. And if that is true then all those people eating him are probably going to get pretty sick... maybe?

But then I started thinking he is just a bitch and was crying for no fucking reason. I really didnt understand that.
    Well that's just weird... Doesnt really seem to follow. It would have made more sense if he went out to take a piss.

edited October 2014
    Does anyone understand why the dude went outside the church for a cry? I didn't understand that shit at all... At first I was thinking he did that because he was bit by that zombie and he just didnt want to tell anyone at the moment that he will be turning in a few days. And if that is true then all those people eating him are probably going to get pretty sick... maybe?

But then I started thinking he is just a bitch and was crying for no fucking reason. I really didnt understand that.
    I didn't see the episode, but if you're referring to Bob as Gary mentioned then SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Then yea, he's bit and he's going to get eaten by cannibals to infect them all. Same thing happened to Dale in the comics (yea, Dale was still alive at this point and in a romantic relationship with Andrea, who was also still alive and an awesome character - not a stupid bitch like she was in the show)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    I think it was pretty obvious  he was bit. Did you see the way he acted when he wanted one more kiss from his girl.  The whole cannibal scene at the end was just to throw everyone off an make them forget he was bit. 
    Sweet! Thanks MC and Rex! That's awesome. I thought he was bit, but it really wasn't obvious because he didn't inspect the wound right then and there.

Although eating someone infected doesnt seem to make a lot of sense... because we learned a few seasons ago that everyone is infected with the virus which is why everyone comes back alive after they die. So why does eating someone who's turning make any difference as opposed to eating someone who is infected but not actively turning?
    I thought it was funny how stupid Bob was. You're are in 4 feet of water and you see bubbles coming up from the water in one place and you are like "fuck that... cheese balls. gotta go get me some cheese balls"
    Sweet! Thanks MC and Rex! That's awesome. I thought he was bit, but it really wasn't obvious because he didn't inspect the wound right then and there.

Although eating someone infected doesnt seem to make a lot of sense... because we learned a few seasons ago that everyone is infected with the virus which is why everyone comes back alive after they die. So why does eating someone who's turning make any difference as opposed to eating someone who is infected but not actively turning?
    You bring up a good point :-? 
    I know the bite just kills you. Makes you sick, and accelerates the process. Maybe since its infected meat it acts the same way?
    yeah.... maybe it's like everyone is carrying a dormant version of the virus, and then once you die (or get bit) then it becomes active and starts aggressively turning other cells.

However now that I think about it.... How are the cannibals able to kill someone, and then eat them before they turn? You'd think cutting off the leg would cause that leg infection to start the zombie process. Hmm... seems like a plot hole. I'll just ignore it for now.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So I stopped reading when MC said spoilers at what point is it safe to read again?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    So I stopped reading when MC said spoilers at what point is it safe to read again?
    probably not safe to read anything in this thread then. He talked about the comic books and what happens to Bob in there.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Alright when that conversation is done someone let me know 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    yeah.... maybe it's like everyone is carrying a dormant version of the virus, and then once you die (or get bit) then it becomes active and starts aggressively turning other cells.

However now that I think about it.... How are the cannibals able to kill someone, and then eat them before they turn? You'd think cutting off the leg would cause that leg infection to start the zombie process. Hmm... seems like a plot hole. I'll just ignore it for now.
    definite plot hole... 

Finally got around to seeing The Walking Dead premier. Honestly, I think it was one of the best episodes of the series thus far.

Some notes: 
    What was with zombie Andrea? I thought she capped herself at the end of season 3. You'd think they would have checked that.

The trough scene was brutal.

TV Carol has become a mix of comic Carol and comic Andrea.

The meat hook torsos were brutal.

The group size is like two or three times the size it was at this point in comics. Seriously, kill some people off AMC. I feel like the sense of danger and "anyone can die at any moment" is lost.

Why does nobody care about Beth missing? Nobody has brought her up in quite a while. Its especially interesting Maggie, who was obsessed with finding Glenn, doesn't seem to be worried about her own sister.

Morgan's back.