Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,697 spicy boy
    You're such a fag Todd =))

If you need things to be separated, just get rid of this thread all together and talk about it in the TV Shows Thread. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
    Or you can not spoil something in the show for people that aren't big time nerds. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    He labeled it as spoilers....3 times :| 
    Yea anything comic related I label for people who want to engage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >Idiots bitching about spoilers
    >The Walking Dead (Lots of great spoilers in here)
    >Lots of great spoilers in here
    >Great spoilers in here
    >Spoilers.In.Here

Jesus tap dancing christ, I don't think this could be any clearer. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mooch said:
    Not everyone wants the show that they watch ruined...

Then watch the fucking show when it airs. Jesus Christ.

You know what I do when there is a Seahawk game I can't watch live? I avoid all spoilers. Like if I am on the internet I don't click on a link that says "Seahawk game day discussion- GREAT SPOILERS INSIDE"
    Lim_Jahey said:
    I'm the joke =))
    Im not on Erik's side- But dude :| You are complaining about spoilers in a god damn Spoiler thread! Instead of bitching about it, how about you just skip coming into this thread. You arent missing anything but SPOILERS which is what you are trying to avoid.
    Or read the source material
    How someone could miss a game on Sunday is beyond me 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hmm. There is some pretty stupid rebuttals in here. I'm live with the show but I didnt and dont plan on reading the comic's nor do I want to know what the comic's have in them relating to what is going on in the show. I figured this thread was just about the tv show not the comics and games I guess that's my mistake. I appreciate MC saying spoilers so I skipped that and asked to know when that conversation is done. I've had the comics spoil other things for me. I can stay out of this thread and I plan to if there is more comic talk. It would be nice though to have a show specific thread to talk about the show. Even if we did that though assholes on here would purposely post spoilers. Todd is dumb though and is forever mad but don't lump me with him. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    tldr: keep the comic shit to yourselves 

Rick dies
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rick dies
    Why'd you spoil it, you fucking asshole? Like are you serious. WTF!! Never in my wildest dreams did I think reading a thread tiled "Walking Dead (Lots of great spoilers in here)" would actually contain spoilers. You suck. 
    =)

If Rick ever actually dies, thats the end of the series. Kirkman said so.
    Rex420 said:
    Easy troll :| 
    Duh.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    If im not mistaken I think 3 people turn up missing next week...Thought I saw something about that in next weeks preview. I may be mistaken. Everyone was talking in the house but Im pretty sure
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Yep in the preview for next week one of the characters said something along the lines of "they're stalking/watching us....they already have three of us...."
    mrAPE said:
    Hmm. There is some pretty stupid rebuttals in here. I'm live with the show but I didnt and dont plan on reading the comic's nor do I want to know what the comic's have in them relating to what is going on in the show. I figured this thread was just about the tv show not the comics and games I guess that's my mistake. I appreciate MC saying spoilers so I skipped that and asked to know when that conversation is done. I've had the comics spoil other things for me. I can stay out of this thread and I plan to if there is more comic talk. It would be nice though to have a show specific thread to talk about the show. Even if we did that though assholes on here would purposely post spoilers. Todd is dumb though and is forever mad but don't lump me with him. 
    Ape- MC didn't spoil shit. Did you watch episode 2? If so then you know Bob was being eaten by cannibals and you know he was bit by a zombie. What spoiling is going on here? Nothing. In fact all he said is this DIDNT happen in the comics, it was Dale it happened to in the comics. So obviously different. And you don't need to be concerned about Dale being eaten by cannibals in the show, Dales dead in the show.

I thought before you were complaining about talking about the episode. That's all that was being talked about. MC said something that happened in the comics but didnt happen in the show. If you are watching the show then you are good- No comic spoilers were said.