Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LoG Resolution Leak!!!

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Dido. I'm sorry that I don't have the money to go out and buy every fucking album like the band wants me to. You should have to pay to get high not listen to music you might not even like.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Yes, all you thieves should steal it. Because we wouldn't want to impede your smoking ability by having you purchase it. The boys in LoG will be happy to support you. Idiots.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    without piracy i wouldnt even be a metalhead...
    without piracy I wouldnt have bought the entire pink floyd discography and been to numerous concerts of theirs.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i stopped buying cds when they closed my cd store. not my fault i have to download now
    without piracy I wouldnt have bought the entire pink floyd discography and been to numerous concerts of theirs.
    Then you have had a very sheltered existence. Free radio turned me on to the vast majority of my music collection, not thievery.

Yes, all you thieves should steal it. Because we wouldn't want to impede your smoking ability by having you purchase it. The boys in LoG will be happy to support you. Idiots.
    :)) its funny you show up whenever anyone mentions piracy. How's your son's band doing btw?

I would have never got into LOG without piracy. I've bought Burn The Priest, NAG, APB, AOTW, and Sacrament. I may or may not have bought Wrath, I dont remember. And none of that would have happened without piracy. Guaranteed.
    i stopped buying cds when they closed my cd store. not my fault i have to download now
    Because no other stores or outlets actually sell them so it's ok to steal them. LOL. The lame excuses never fail to entertain.
    Because no other stores or outlets actually sell them so it's ok to steal them. LOL. The lame excuses never fail to entertain.
    i have walmart and futureshop and no they dont sell the cds i listen to. also i dont have a credit card and dont want one either
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    If I download a cd and like it enough i go out a buy it.
    :)) its funny you show up whenever anyone mentions piracy. How's your son's band doing btw?

I would have never got into LOG without piracy. I've bought Burn The Priest, NAG, APB, AOTW, and Sacrament. I may or may not have bought Wrath, I dont remember. And none of that would have happened without piracy. Guaranteed.
    They are doing just fine. Thanks for asking. I don't just "show up", I've actually never left.

Then you have had a very sheltered existence. Free radio turned me on to the vast majority of my music collection, not thievery.

It was a site called floydradio.com that got me into Floyd. I listened to this online radio station while doing homework at the university. The site just played floyd 24/7 with no commercial interruption. When the band (or perhaps record label) found out about the site they shut it down. It's a shame cause it generated them a whole lot of money Im sure.
    If I download a cd and like it enough i go out a buy it.
    McDonald's does that too. Eat the meal, if you like it pay for it. If not, steal it. LOL

They are doing just fine. Thanks for asking. I don't just "show up", I've actually never left.

Well you never post then. you do a good job of lurking.

Didn't you say last time they were on the verge of signing a record label contract, but werent sure if they wanted to sign with them? Did they end up signing a deal?
    btw i have well over 500 cds bought and paid for with my own money.

Well you never post then. you do a good job of lurking.

Didn't you say last time they were on the verge of signing a record label contract, but werent sure if they wanted to sign with them? Did they end up signing a deal?
    The attorney's are still talking back and forth. Nothing concrete yet. Still a dispute over who will actually OWN the songs.
    Me too. Not one of them was previewed by stealing a copy of it.
    That doesnt matter to Alec, I wouldnt waste your time trying to defend yourself. You and I both know what's up.... just be content knowing that your actions are fine and you arent hurting anyone (financially)

That doesnt matter to Alec, I wouldnt waste your time trying to defend yourself. You and I both know what's up.... just be content knowing that your actions are fine and you arent hurting anyone (financially)
    Except the artist. But they don't need money or to be paid for their efforts. Except the employees of the labels that actually manufacture the CD's. They want to work for free, really, they do.
    LMAO
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive explained 1000 times why i firmly and morally believe that music is made by the people for the people and i dont find it morally wrong to download there albums for free.. imo if theyre in the music business to make alot of money then idc...just like bukowski said all artists should stay poor and hungry thats how they strive...the more money LOG and most artists make the shittier there work gets...they could go work a shitty job then there whole lives if they dont like it

The attorney's are still talking back and forth. Nothing concrete yet. Still a dispute over who will actually OWN the songs.
    That's got to be frustrating. I can't imagine being on the verge of a record deal for a year, and not being able to hammer it out. What's their name again?