Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LoG Resolution Leak!!!

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Send it to me i'll post it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't worry, guys. I'm getting a physical copy of it from the station tomorrow afternoon.

Which I can't share with anyone else because I'll get fired and blacklisted from working at a label.
    OH MAH GURD, NOW WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT TO ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD A HIGHER QUALITY VERSION
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Any one read randy's stupid ass rants from this week.

“Stoked that the leak of “Resolution” is SHIT. Just one reason I actually BUY records. Those that dont wait don’t get the FULL experience ha! I mean think about it- I bought Slayer’s “Reign In Blood” THE DAY it came out.
    There was no leaking then- I blasted it FULL VOLUME & was like “HOLY FUCK!”. The VERY FIRST TIME I heard “Angel of Death” it was BEYOND AWESOME. I’m so glad I wasn’t robbed of that experience by hearing a crappy copy- it made a FUCKING IMPACT. ” JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA JAGGA…….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh…”. BRILLIANT.”
    Man, Slayer sure sounds like Limp Bizkit in text form
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ok, Randy. I illegally downloaded Triptykon's debut and got the same experience.

Faggot.
    I love winning with women
    I've never understood the whole delayed gratification thing. If an album I wants leaks i am going to listen to it and get the same experience as if i waited and bought it.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I buy records to support bands. Your last record sucked. I will not be buying. Good day.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    =D>
    I love winning with women
    I've never understood the whole delayed gratification thing. If an album I wants leaks i am going to listen to it and get the same experience as if i waited and bought it.
    Sometimes I prefer to wait. If I preorder an album, I'll listen to whatever select songs are streaming but I'll usually just wait for the full album.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    sux =;

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited January 2012
    I usually don't preorder albums but if i like a album i'll go buy it.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck supporting the band by buying thier album. Download thier shit illegally and support them by seeing them live.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I never download leaks and hate listening to things on you tube for the reason Randy said usually the quality is not up to my standards and there are parts missing.

I never understood the whole impatient I have to listen to bad quality of leaks early thing.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not really impatient about any album. When it's out it's out, or when it leaks it leaks. It's a little frustrating that Tool takes 5 years between albums, but it will be out eventually, and until it actually comes out ,I won't even think about it.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    fuck supporting the band by buying thier album. Download thier shit illegally and support them by seeing them live.
    I usually buy the cd at shows so they get the money directly or I'll preorder if it comes with something. If you make a cd good enough to buy I will but I'm gonna dl it first to see if it's worth it.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    The walking dead…
    Living a lie…
    Ever get the feeling you've been
    CHEATED

I can't wait for this album to come out \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Any one read randy's stupid ass rants from this week.

“Stoked that the leak of “Resolution” is SHIT. Just one reason I actually BUY records. Those that dont wait don’t get the FULL experience ha! I mean think about it- I bought Slayer’s “Reign In Blood” THE DAY it came out.
    There was no leaking then- I blasted it FULL VOLUME & was like “HOLY FUCK!”. The VERY FIRST TIME I heard “Angel of Death” it was BEYOND AWESOME. I’m so glad I wasn’t robbed of that experience by hearing a crappy copy- it made a FUCKING IMPACT. ” JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA JAGGA…….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh…”. BRILLIANT.”
    I hate reading shit like this because without piracy his band would have never been.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    without piracy i wouldnt even be a metalhead...