Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you guys no like me? :( iza mexicans
    i like you. next time alex comes to jersey hop on the plane with him and me, you, bianca, britt, and alex could all hang out :-bd
    what about me biznitch? :-S
    cause you, bianca, and alex don't get a long. or atleast you and bianca. i wish you 2 would bury the hatchet already so we can ALL hang out.
    me and Brittz ask yooz to come to philly all the time, but you dont want to. fukk y00z. I have no issues with Bianca, I'd rather hang out with her and Alex then you anyway you faggot hater elitist insect =;
    philly is too far and you and bianca pretty much hate each other so fuck off lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    didnt preist happen last year?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i like you. next time alex comes to jersey hop on the plane with him and me, you, bianca, britt, and alex could all hang out :-bd
    cause you, bianca, and alex don't get a long. or atleast you and bianca. i wish you 2 would bury the hatchet already so we can ALL hang out.
    me and Brittz ask yooz to come to philly all the time, but you dont want to. fukk y00z. I have no issues with Bianca, I'd rather hang out with her and Alex then you anyway you faggot hater elitist insect =;
    philly is too far and you and bianca pretty much hate each other so fuck off lol.
    I don't hate anyone. And philly > ny. If you can go to the starland phillys only like 40mins from there down 295. You should go to the log or mh show at the troc dood, they always rule at that place. Me and brittz are goiong....
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slayer nor Megadeth could take that slot. They'd play 3rd to last.
    Yeah they could. Slayer headlined mayhem noob
    They played below Manson.

That year sold for shit.
    Because it sucked.
    That year was the best mayhem lineup by far
    L-)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They played below Manson.

That year sold for shit.
    Because it sucked.
    That year was the best mayhem lineup by far
    L-)
    Yee nigga yee
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2011
    didnt preist happen last year?
    If you mean 2010, no. That was Motley Crue.

Edit: Halford was main stage support but he only played solo songs, no Priest material.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He played Never Satisfied at Ozzfest

(but it's not from Painkiller or Defenders so I didn't give a fuck)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I don't hate anyone. And philly > ny. If you can go to the starland phillys only like 40mins from there down 295. You should go to the log or mh show at the troc dood, they always rule at that place. Me and brittz are goiong....
    Billy's going to the Troc shows too. It's going to be an epic meetup with Wawa.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Billy's going to the Troc shows too. It's going to be an epic meetup with Wawa.
    AWWWWW YEEAAAHHH
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    i MAY be going to the philly machine head show.
    I'll believe it when you have a ticket.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I'll believe it when you have a ticket.
    i have to see how much money i have after i buy my LoG ticket which wont be until after christmas. If i have enough money for gas + the ticket then i'm definitely going to go.
    Ticket was either $30 or $33 after charges. Don't remember.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited November 2011
    SOaD isn't going to happen. Slipknot isn't going to happen. Iron Maiden isn't going to happen.

Only other candidates I can think of are Tool and Judas Priest. Or some crappy glam rock band like Motley Crue but I bet they'd want a more metal band to go with Sabbath.
    Why do you say no SOAD? Slipknot is rumored for mayhem so won't b them and maiden will never play ozzfest again they hate Sharon.
    And I would say no tool because apc is working on new album.
    Post edited by Abbadon on
    Ticket was either $30 or $33 after charges. Don't remember.
    I think it was closer to 33
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Slayer never headlined mayhem

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I really don't think sabbath will tour alone, without ozzfest. They tried it a few years ago and didn't sell very well. People know ozzy fucks up the songs now so without other support they don't care to go ruin their memories. I still say log will b on a summer festival. New album and only 6 us dates then off 2 Europe, def back in time 4 summer tour.