Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Dream Act signed in California

1235»

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, I fully understand. I just don't give enough of a fuck. I focus on me. Fuck worrying about shit like this.
    Don't ever vote or reproduce.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    No, I fully understand. I just don't give enough of a fuck. I focus on me. Fuck worrying about shit like this.
    he'd have to change his sexual orientation in order to reproduce
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^ hes trying his best to GAWD
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't plan on either, actually. :-bd
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    Don't plan on either, actually. :-bd
    best news i've heard all day.

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    ON THE SUBJECT OF ENTITLEMENT:

SSI and Medicare are NOT entitlements! You pay into these programs your entire working career. they are basically an insurance policy...3% is what the government charges for administering these programs....you think the private sector could do that for the same amount?
    Correction.... They stick a gun to my head and steal my money for these shitty programs. SSI is such a cluster fuck, I know that I will never see a dime of that money again. I'd literally do better by taking my cash and putting it under my mattress. Even if I received the money they say I am entitled too, my 401k has vastly out performed SSI. Fuck those programs. Seriously FUCK THEM.

Lucky YOU to have a 401k....millions don't have a job that provides this program...I know you are one of those "fuck everybody else, survival of the fittest" types....You are super intelligent and I value your input on all subjects, but please spare me the Ayn Rand discussion I feel coming on....
    :(|)
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

SSI and Medicare are NOT entitlements! You pay into these programs your entire working career. they are basically an insurance policy...3% is what the government charges for administering these programs....you think the private sector could do that for the same amount?
    yes they are, your entitled to them when you turn a certain age and they are paying out WAY WAY more then they are taking in. both programs are broke and more people are getting added at an incredible rate. medicare and SS are tens of trillions in debt with no foreseeable way of being able to be paid for.

and the reason the nation is broke is fractional reserve banking, BUT the entitlement system is out of control and technically both programs are unconstitutional

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas jefferson

that quote isn;t proof but its a very good quote
    of course they pay out more....so does any other insurance plan....The "entitlement system" does not have this country in trouble.....all the unfunded wars do.....Let me guess, you favor lowering taxes for Transnational Corporations and slashing regulations (i.e. protections) for the largest companies so they can HIRE people.....I would also go out on a limb and guess you applaud the recent FreeTrade agreements with Panama, Columbia, and South Korea?

Supply Side Economics doesn't work

Trickle Down Economics doesn't work

30 years of fucking Reaganomics have destroyed the American Worker
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

yes they are, your entitled to them when you turn a certain age and they are paying out WAY WAY more then they are taking in. both programs are broke and more people are getting added at an incredible rate. medicare and SS are tens of trillions in debt with no foreseeable way of being able to be paid for.

and the reason the nation is broke is fractional reserve banking, BUT the entitlement system is out of control and technically both programs are unconstitutional

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas jefferson

that quote isn;t proof but its a very good quote
    of course they pay out more....so does any other insurance plan....The "entitlement system" does not have this country in trouble.....all the unfunded wars do.....Let me guess, you favor lowering taxes for Transnational Corporations and slashing regulations (i.e. protections) for the largest companies so they can HIRE people.....I would also go out on a limb and guess you applaud the recent FreeTrade agreements with Panama, Columbia, and South Korea?

Supply Side Economics doesn't work

Trickle Down Economics doesn't work

30 years of fucking Reaganomics have destroyed the American Worker
    we need to end American militarism.stop all the wars and close like 875 of our 900 overseas bases. i do believe we need bases in a few key regions like South Korea and Japan as a deterrent, nothing more.

the bailouts need to stop immediately, The fed needs to be audited and dismantled,we need to stop destroying the value of the dollar, we need sound money and the gold standard. the only way to recover is to let the market clear itself, instead of socializing the debt