Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

more Bianca derp.......

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    explain to me how they make less money then...like i said if you work less you will make less money...if a girl worked the same amount of hours as amn for a year at the same job level she would make the same amount of money.. so where is this money being taken away from these girls..is there a secret vagina tax on girls checks that i dont know about?
    I personally believe that it's generally harder for women overall to make it into these higher level jobs. Now of course there are many women working high level, high paying jobs, but I think that it's easier for males to get them. If you take a group of men and a group of women that have equal working skill/experience, I feel that significantly more men would be chosen for higher-up positions than women. It's not a simple issue though, as I still have questions myself as to what all exactly causes the pay gap, but I just believe that situations such as these are sometimes overlooked by the general public. It's not all one sexes fault, although I feel it's fairly lopsided.
    exactly, thats a totally different issue

if you said its harder for girls to get the same job as men i may agree with you

but to say they make less than there male counterpart i still have yet to see any proof other than bottle tree getting upset i even brought it up <_>
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm sorry but I'm not gonna touch this subject here other than my previous comment.

I've written so many damn papers about gender it's not even funny. I love my major but it feels like I'm in class right now, and it's a Friday evening, no thanks lol
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Nola, if you want proof please start reading up about feminism and women's rights. There is information about it everywhere.
    lol well you blessed me with so much information that why would i even bother <_>

keep in mind i took 4 and a half years of college history at a top tier college for its major, in liberall hippie ass massachusetts..obviously women in histroy was covered extensively to say the least i have plenty of feminism background.. i got an A in a damn class called women of the 20th century...

women have had a very difficult road on this earth and i feel bad for most women, but you are simply being completely unfair to the modern man due to personal issues....i was offered no proof on anything i brought up and was rarely even given a counterpoint..arlo was the only person to really even logically do that...
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    One class on women's studies doesn't make you an expert. You aren't a woman. You have never experienced sexism. And I can't teach you everything I know because it would take way too long. You would get much more out of reading things yourself, don't you agree?

And white men aren't oppressed. It's not misandry by pointing out misogyny.

Here is a site to read up about all things women's rights and sexism and whatnot.
    http://www.understandingprejudice.org/links/sexism.htm

And here is a blog I follow and have read almost all of it. It's not strictly dealing with women's issues in every post, but there is a lot of information about women, and has other blogs about women's history and whatnot on it. Very informative.
    http://feministslut.tumblr.com/
    i was simply stating that class as an example...i have taken at least 3 classes dealing specifically with with this topic and also since its liberal massachusetts there is a womens section in every college history course available, i am at least qualified to have this conversation since i have a higher education and you have a blog...im not down playing your blog im sure its highly informational but basically what your saying is that i have no proof to offer you but if you read this these other people have some points....

why dont you first just answer this question that you politley dodged

nice explanation.....once again you cant answer my question cuz your wrong...where exactly do women makes less...they make the same amount per hour as a male counter part so where EXACTLY is money taken from them that is not taken from guy...

simple math lets do this

a guy makes 10 dollars an hour and works 40 hours a week thats 400 a month times 12 for the year is 4800

a woman with the same job makes 10 dollars an hour and works 40 hours a week thats 400 a month times 12 for the year is 4800

so please expain the process of where money is taken from the women so she makes less money

I don't understand why you haven't learned anything about feminism in any of those classes. And I've already explained to you why women make less than men. Their salaries are cut because of their gender. Some get less hours, but that's because people don't think they are capable of handling the exact same tasks as the mighty white man does. It has everything to do with bullshit gender stereotypes and sexism against women. There is simply too much information to cover in just one day.
    And I've already explained to you why women make less than men. Their salaries are cut because of their gender.

find even ONE case of this and ill give total credit, i seriously doubt you can.....what it comes down to i still your opinion, no matter what one sided materail of yours i read you cant alter facts..so prove whith an article or something of a company getting in trouble for paying women less salaries than there male counterpart
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    You have the right to vote. Now shut the fuck up and go make a samich for the white man.
    And I've already explained to you why women make less than men. Their salaries are cut because of their gender.

find even ONE case of this and ill give total credit, i seriously doubt you can.....what it comes down to i still your opinion, no matter what one sided materail of yours i read you cant alter facts..so prove whith an article or something of a company getting in trouble for paying women less salaries than there male counterpart
    I experienced it myself. I did even more than the man who was hired, and he was a shitty ass employee, and I had already been at my work for over a year, yet for some reason he was getting paid more. :/

Ellie >:D<
    Jayyyyyy >:D<
    personal experience is not an example....i stated once that in personal experiences i noticed black people stole more from my work than any other race and i was labeled a racist......
    I don't see how it isn't. I was paid a dollar less than he was when I did so much more hard labor, and came in whenever people needed me. I worked my ass off. He didn't.

And here are some cases.
    http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/17292/women-suing-tech-for-gender-discrimination
    http://www.longviewinstitute.org/projects/moral/walmart/6.30.03
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is..... Interesting.

I kind of want to punch myself in the face for ever being involved with some people on here and their drama starting. Some done by myself. This shit is stupid.

Oo and I failed to mention earlier. I think the tattoo is pretty awesome.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

I really want to kill myself for ever being involved with 99.9% of the people on here.
    Yep.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is..... Interesting.

I kind of want to punch myself in the face for ever being involved with some people on here and their drama starting. Some done by myself. This shit is stupid.

Oo and I failed to mention earlier. I think the tattoo is pretty awesome.
    yeah! the band is awesome too. I thought it was a cool story, I didnt expect this sort of drama bullshit out of a fucking injured soldiers story. But yeah, tattoo is badass! I think you're the first person to actually talk about the tattoo, lol.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How clever.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Ellie, britt, and trav who had my back
    you all get huge ehugs that are just IOUs if I ever see you for real
    Except britt who im seeing at my party haha
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    B-) 29th, right?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html