Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

more Bianca derp.......

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bullshit but whatever...girls are so caddy to other girls its redic, your theory is full of holes but you just dont wanna see it cuz you personallly dont do it..

you really think all girls do that shit? cause you'd be wronnngg..
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    Girls are most certainly bitchy, I just don't remember a time I've done it online to another girl.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nola is fat and ugly, so is slap.
    u take that back :((
    No fukk you, you stole my e-boyfriend.
    But if you mean if girls are misogynistic towards other girls, they are rare and tend to not last long in company of other girls.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2011
    bullshit but whatever...girls are so caddy to other girls its redic, your theory is full of holes but you just dont wanna see it cuz you personallly dont do it..

you really think all girls do that shit? cause you'd be wronnngg..
    most girls do, not all

guys are no meaner to girls than girls are to girls

its all in girls heads that wanna make guys the villians, just like guys wanna make girls the villains but its all the same.

half of girls self image problems are all in there own head, i feel bad because most are very awesome people and see something else but blaming doods is a cop out, you see what u want to see
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    of course girl-on-girl fights are going to happen. and girls love to call others fat and ugly..

but i think it's worse on a girl when a dude says it to them. i dunno. i just see it differently when girls do it, then when a guys only fight is that the girl is fat n ugly, etc.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Oh my god, please tell me you're not serious... You really don't think there's sexism against women in America? The reason women do it is because they were taught by men that their looks determine their self worth. Men rule this nation and have drilled it into everyone's heads that looks are everything.

I'm not mad at you, but I'm steamed that you don't see the problem with this. You are a white male, you have experienced very little to no sexism in your lifetime. People don't determine your worth over looks, when they take jabs at you they hit you in your personality where it is supposed to count.
    But if you mean if girls are misogynistic towards other girls, they are rare and tend to not last long in company of other girls.
    You would be surprised. There are so many women who are so ignorant of sexism against them it's ridiculous, and they gather together. They don't even know they're being misogynistic, they just think what they've been taught by the patriarchy.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's simple. Bianca is being called fat 'cause she is. Plus, she dishes shit out constantly, soooo.......eye for an eye.

And I know George's ugly bitches strategy. :>

Feelings got caught.
    You would be surprised. There are so many women who are so ignorant of sexism against them it's ridiculous, and they gather together. They don't even know they're being misogynistic, they just think what they've been taught by the patriarchy.
    Being ignorant and doing it and being aware and enforcing it are different things.
    Being ignorant and doing it and being aware and enforcing it are different things.
    That's the thing, I really don't think any women do it because they're aware. They may act like they are, but if they truly realized it they would realize they are just shooting themselves in the foot, y'know?

Oh my god, please tell me you're not serious... You really don't think there's sexism against women in America? The reason women do it is because they were taught by men that their looks determine their self worth. Men rule this nation and have drilled it into everyone's heads that looks are everything.

I'm not mad at you, but I'm steamed that you don't see the problem with this. You are a white male, you have experienced very little to no sexism in your lifetime. People don't determine your worth over looks, when they take jabs at you they hit you in your personality where it is supposed to count.
    lol your so full of shit its amazing....girls are hard on THEMSELVES...it doesnt hurt doods cuz we dont give a fuck..we dont run into our rooms and cry cuz someone called us ugly....and your whole in america guys judge girls on there looks theory is funny as hell....yes its true guys do like pretty looking girls and yes alot make fun of fat and ugly ones...but this constant obsession with having to be thin and all this shit is all girl ran...who buys the fashion magazines with all these skinny bitches?? girls do, thats right not doods....yet we are the ones that MAKE you have to be skinny..its such a load of shit....girls do it t themselves half the time...you think if girls didnt exist guys would give a fuck what they look like? umm no...if guys didnt exist u think girls would still give a fuck what they look like?? ah hell yes they would.....you are the one with the warped view my friend not me...ill admit guys can be assholes but dnt play the blame game with bullshit theories
    And if Bianca's fat I must be fat, too.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All I did was start a thread about a soldier who got injured. I didn't start anything at all with Bianca. She came up in hurr tryna push my buttons, I pushed back and...

Feelings got caught.
    oh sweet jesus your talking like a moron now im sorry... girls are only asshole and caddy to other girls cuz thats how guys taught them...are we being serious right now??
    That's the thing, I really don't think any women do it because they're aware. They may act like they are, but if they truly realized it they would realize they are just shooting themselves in the foot, y'know?
    Yeah, that's why I said that the ones that are aware they do it are a small percentage.
    And if Bianca's fat I must be fat, too.
    Exactly. Bianca isn't fat at all. Her ass is bigger than mine, but then again, I have no ass to speak of. :))
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Erik is right..... pathetic.

lol your so full of shit its amazing....girls are hard on THEMSELVES...it doesnt hurt doods cuz we dont give a fuck..we dont run into our rooms and cry cuz someone called us ugly....and your whole in america guys judge girls on there looks theory is funny as hell....yes its true guys do like pretty looking girls and yes alot make fun of fat and ugly ones...but this constant obsession with having to be thin and all this shit is all girl ran...who buys the fashion magazines with all these skinny bitches?? girls do, thats right not doods....yet we are the ones that MAKE you have to be skinny..its such a load of shit....girls do it t themselves half the time...you think if girls didnt exist guys would give a fuck what they look like? umm no...if guys didnt exist u think girls would still give a fuck what they look like?? ah hell yes they would.....you are the one with the warped view my friend not me...ill admit guys can be assholes but dnt play the blame game with bullshit theories
    Nola, I like you, but I honestly do not have words for any of this. I'm utterly speechless that you think this issue of self image is brought upon by women, and that you think it's women who run fashion magazines and the like. And you have never experienced being judged as a person based on what you look like because of your gender.

I'm not going to lie, this seriously upsets me. Really bad. I've never felt this way over an internet post before I can't believe the majority of people actually think this is truth. And it's not even your fault.
    oh sweet jesus your talking like a moron now im sorry... girls are only asshole and caddy to other girls cuz thats how guys taught them...are we being serious right now??
    I really don't understand why you're insulting me. If you look at history women have been oppressed forever. Just because we have the right to vote doesn't mean sexism isn't rampant. Please, I implore you to do some reading about feminism and sexism before you come to an opinion like this.
    edited September 2011
    you are taking this strictly as a personal issue cuz you were picked on so yes your view is warped not mine, i have never been picked on so i can look at the [problem as a whole more objectively.... guys do shitty things to girls its very true but i witness the exact same behavior from girls to girls...the exact...im still looking for you to prove mehow guys do this to girls please tell me...plenty of men marry fat and ugly girls..just like lenty of women marry fat and ugly men...where specifically do men control women about there body image...the media? i dont buy it sorry..like i said everything to do with looks of women is run by women...runway model shows is hosted by tyra banks not some straight guys oogling women...even stuff like women akes less then men in the workforcce..its all skewed...wmen take more time off than men so naturally if you work less then you will make less money..post a link of two people with the same job and the same hours and the womens pay check is less..i swear ill pay you a thousand dollars