Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

more Bianca derp.......

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't know how much longer Im'ma be on here. You rodents give me fucking cancer. This is why I love my Hip Hop forum.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I honestly don't see why you haven't left already.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    He has. Multiple times.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Agreed.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    even stuff like women akes less then men in the workforcce..its all skewed...wmen take more time off than men so naturally if you work less then you will make less money..post a link of two people with the same job and the same hours and the womens pay check is less..i swear ill pay you a thousand dollars
    Nola, most of these studies that compare the pay rate between the sexes actually do so while taking the time difference into consideration. It's about how much women make on the dollar compared to men, not their income overall with the different amount of work hours being completely ignored.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Nola, no, please just stop. I can't believe now you're saying women shouldn't get paid as much as a man. No, they do not get more time off. It's equal. Women have to get a fucking Ph.d to make as much as a man with a bachelors degree. I plan on getting my masters or even a Ph.d in neuroscience and psychology. Do you realize how that makes me feel that you can do less work than me but earn the same because of your gender? Do you know how this makes me feel?

You have not experienced sexism in your life, and you never will because you are a white man. I understand I also have white privilege, but women experience sexism every day. And I'm not even talking about women with poor social skills that get picked on. Even beautiful social butterflies have to deal with misogynistic views every day.

And yes, fashion magazines and cosmetic products are run by MEN. Not women. There are prominent women in these industries, but they were made by men. It's all a business. And since the dawn of time women have been oppressed and have been kept around to look pretty. Times have gotten better, but you seriously do not realize how rampant it still is, just like racism.
    He has. Multiple times.
    Well yeah, but you know what I mean.
    Agreed.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    even stuff like women akes less then men in the workforcce..its all skewed...wmen take more time off than men so naturally if you work less then you will make less money..post a link of two people with the same job and the same hours and the womens pay check is less..i swear ill pay you a thousand dollars
    Nola, most of these studies that compare the pay rate between the sexes actually do so while taking the time difference into consideration. It's about how much women make on the dollar compared to men, not their income overall with the different amount of work hours being completely ignored.
    explain to me how they make less money then...like i said if you work less you will make less money...if a girl worked the same amount of hours as amn for a year at the same job level she would make the same amount of money.. so where is this money being taken away from these girls..is there a secret vagina tax on girls checks that i dont know about?
    explain to me how they make less money then...like i said if you work less you will make less money...if a girl worked the same amount of hours as amn for a year at the same job level she would make the same amount of money.. so where is this money being taken away from these girls..is there a secret vagina tax on girls checks that i dont know about?
    They get paid less because of this exact stereotype that women take off more time and that women don't work as much as men. It's all based on bullshit gender reasons.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck all 3 of you.
    Fuck all 3 of you.
    Not being rude, but it is quite obvious that you hate everybody that isn't George or Noga, so what is the point in staying?
    edited September 2011
    Nobody cares. Heaven forbid I have an opinion of my own.
    edited September 2011
    Nola, no, please just stop. I can't believe now you're saying women shouldn't get paid as much as a man. No, they do not get more time off. It's equal. Women have to get a fucking Ph.d to make as much as a man with a bachelors degree. I plan on getting my masters or even a Ph.d in neuroscience and psychology. Do you realize how that makes me feel that you can do less work than me but earn the same because of your gender? Do you know how this makes me feel?

see this is why i called you a moron...when did i say that wmen shouldnt be paid as much..please quote the line..your getting emotional cuz apparently this hits to close to home or something mabe you would be more reational in your comprehension if you werent so wrapped up in this personally..no where did i even begin to hint women should make as much as men, that is a fabrication in your mind..and once again prove to me how a guy has to do less work, i beg you i wanna see some proof

You have not experienced sexism in your life, and you never will because you are a white man. I understand I also have white privilege, but women experience sexism every day. And I'm not even talking about women with poor social skills that get picked on. Even beautiful social butterflies have to deal with misogynistic views every day.

look i totally agree they do, guys do it to girls all the time and its not fair, but girls do it to each other just as much and if not just as much then slightly less...i hear girls talking about each other all the time, and when there angry the most always go for looks, its a perfect easily little trigger for both sexes so dont put it just on boys

And yes, fashion magazines and cosmetic products are run by MEN. Not women. There are prominent women in these industries, but they were made by men. It's all a business. And since the dawn of time women have been oppressed and have been kept around to look pretty. Times have gotten better, but you seriously do not realize how rampant it still is, just like racism.

id love to see your proof on this in anyway cuz whenever i see a fashion article or a fashion tv show all i see id women and gay doods, and they are very mean to each other...yes men probably finance it but there not the ones making the actual judgement calls on whats pretty and whats not.......

for instance guys like kim kardashian...shes not a fucking twig like those runway models yet guys still like her.. all that being wicked skinny is not something guys even want yet girls see other girls doing it so they think they have to...guys generally do want bigger girl(alot actually do tho) but they do want toothpicks either yet when a girl is wicked skinny she blames it on guys and not that she has a weak self image and sees something that isnt there

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck all 3 of you.
    erik >:D<
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I personally believe that it's generally harder for women overall to make it into these higher level jobs. Now of course there are many women working high level, high paying jobs, but I think that it's easier for males to get them. If you take a group of men and a group of women that have equal working skill/experience, I feel that significantly more men would be chosen for higher-up positions than women. It's not a simple issue though, as I still have questions myself as to what all exactly causes the pay gap, but I just believe that situations such as these are sometimes overlooked by the general public. It's not all one sexes fault, although I feel it's fairly lopsided.
    Nola, if you want proof please start reading up about feminism and women's rights. There is information about it everywhere.
    They get paid less because of this exact stereotype that women take off more time and that women don't work as much as men. It's all based on bullshit gender reasons.

nice explanation.....once again you cant answer my question cuz your wrong...where exactly do women makes less...they make the same amount per hour as a male counter part so where EXACTLY is money taken from them that is not taken from guy...

simple math lets do this

a guy makes 10 dollars an hour and works 40 hours a week thats 400 a month times 12 for the year is 4800

a woman with the same job makes 10 dollars an hour and works 40 hours a week thats 400 a month times 12 for the year is 4800

so please expain the process of where money is taken from the women so she makes less money