Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Guys

124»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm not crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    You're the one who is crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    You're driving me crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    INSTITUTION!
    You're driving me crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    pretty much
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    Patient care plans are ordered by physicians.
    Most of the time what the facility is having you do isn't their decision. It's from the physician.
    edited September 2011
    the whole going outside thing is actually decided by the facility. at least with a regular hospital it is. idk how it is at an actual mental hospital.
    EDIT: that is how it was in involuntary but with voluntary we were allowed outside.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    ....to eat snails?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I'm not crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    INSTITUTION!
    You're driving me crazy!
    INSTITUTION!
    THEY TOOK ME TO AN INSTITUTION
    SAID IT WAS THE ONLY SOLUTION
    THEY SAID I NEEDED PROFESSIONAL HELP
    TO SAVE ME FROM MY ENEMY, MYSELF
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    cheeze iz conceeded fukkerz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

nope. they don't give a shit about you. real talk
    That's terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you do to be sent there?
    i fought 2 cops and kicked out the window of the first cruiser they put me in. i also pulled one of the cops' guns and put it to my head before walking out into traffic. it was pretty epic
    I'm surprised they didn't shoot you then tazer you then beat and kick you to death
    they did for a little while. i'm 6'4" and was around 320 at the time. kinda hard to bring down.

btw-tazers don't have much effect on me now because of some physical therapy i had to endure about 10 years ago.
    6'4" and 320
    Fucking hell you sound like Godzilla or that freak off James Bond with metal teeth (Jaws?).
    i think thats the same guy that plays Mr. Larson in happy gilmore. and since when do you have movies in NZ?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i thought leahs paragraph of doom was pretty cool, its not often you see people apologize on here, hope everything works out for you in the end..
    i think thats the same guy that plays Mr. Larson in happy gilmore. and since when do you have movies in NZ?
    I just read it in a book and there were no pictures :(
    I just read it in a book and there were no pictures :(
    its tough bein' a kiwi these days huh?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    6'4" and 320
    Fucking hell you sound like Godzilla or that freak off James Bond with metal teeth (Jaws?).
    irl, everyone calls me "bear"