Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Guys

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damnit Leah.

Let me just say that I do like your online persona. I don't know you in real life, but who I know online I tend to like a lot. None of this apology was needed from my end. If you felt you needed to get something out with this letter that is fine, but know that you have done nothing to 99% of this board that would require an apology. I like you, and I know I am not alone.

A mental institution is 100% not the answer... Actually it is completely 100% the WRONG answer. You don't need a mental institution, you need a fucking friend. a friend you can talk to about shit and vent and help you work to get to a better place. A mental institution will do nothing but drug you up with shit that will probably diminish your mental capacity. You probably stand a good chance of being raped while drugged up. And they will provide you with zero help and zero therapy. I've dated a crazy girl before, and you my dear are NOT that. You just got some issues you gotta work though and you gotta find the right person that can help you get to that place.

I wish I was in a position where I could offer help.... unfortunately I am not. So I wish you all the luck.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    when you get in the ward try to get them to give you ativan, that shit is boss.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Leah >:D<

buttsechz? :-?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Love you Leah. Get better.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    when you get in the ward try to get them to give you ativan, that shit is boss.
    More likely they will have a nice cocktail of Eskalith, Ativan, other unnamed pills. That will make it much easier to start the shock treatments and make certain she never sees the light of day again.
    anyone that seriously considers admitting themselves to a mental hospital, should watch "The One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Yeah, I know it is just a movie... But having heard first hand accounts from an ex of mine, a lot of it is pretty damn close.
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    I don't get this whole saga. I really don't.
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    I read on here she's done with Marc, and then a day later I see a pic on Marc's FB of her. And then I read she wants nothing more to do with him, and then see that she's been tagged somewhere with Marc.

:O
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the Ronnie and Sammie of Metaluprising?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I read on here she's done with Marc, and then a day later I see a pic on Marc's FB of her. And then I read she wants nothing more to do with him, and then see that she's been tagged somewhere with Marc.

:O
    =))
    imageimage
    anyone that seriously considers admitting themselves to a mental hospital, should watch "The One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Yeah, I know it is just a movie... But having heard first hand accounts from an ex of mine, a lot of it is pretty damn close.
    i was in the psych ward at a regular hospital a couple times (3 weeks total). some weird ass people there but for the most part it was just flat out boring as hell.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    stop complaining, leah
    i was in the psych ward at a regular hospital a couple times (3 weeks total). some weird ass people there but for the most part it was just flat out boring as hell.
    were you put on lithium? My ex was and it put her in a bad spot.... Of course my ex was committed involuntarily for like a year.
    were you put on lithium? My ex was and it put her in a bad spot.... Of course my ex was committed involuntarily for like a year.
    not while i was there but eventually i was put on lithium then taken off of it shortly after. doctors are always putting people on different medicine to see what works best for their patients because not everyone's body/brain reacts the same way with certain medicines so its pretty much like an educated guess and check process.
    ehhh.... fuzzy science as far as I am concerned. kinda like what bones said in star trek 4. ("why dont you drill a hole in his head for Christ sake")
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    @chikkenfukkerz hey thats meh linez [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hope it works out Leah! >:D<
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i was in mental health facilities a lot when i was a teenager. my last incident landed me in a stabilization unit about 4 years ago. lots of freaks in those places. last time, i got a roomie with schizophrenia that would rub deodorant all over himself when he woke up in the morning and talked to magazine articles.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i was in mental health facilities a lot when i was a teenager. my last incident landed me in a stabilization unit about 4 years ago. lots of freaks in those places. last time, i got a roomie with schizophrenia that would rub deodorant all over himself when he woke up in the morning and talked to magazine articles.
    Why are people with different disorders placed together in these facilities? Hell, even if you have the same thing, I would think that's super dangerous, especially if your condition isn't as severe as the person you're rooming with.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Why are people with different disorders placed together in these facilities? Hell, even if you have the same thing, I would think that's super dangerous, especially if your condition isn't as severe as the person you're rooming with.
    i was considered dangerous