Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i'm doing this next year:

i would "train" for it.... but its only 10k with some so-so obstacles (probably all core/upper body)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTL8BrdXS_8
    ...plus we're only doing it for fun
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    i'm doing this next year:

i would "train" for it.... but its only 10k with some so-so obstacles (probably all core/upper body)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTL8BrdXS_8
    Train anyway. Dominate like a boss. Reap the glory.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah gains! Getting some impressive height on my pylo pushups. Claps are getting easy, time to start working towards behind the back claps. Never Gymless FTW!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i started on the ultimate nutrition isomass extreme gainer last week to supplement my workouts and im already seeing a difference. i can do more weight more reps and my arms and chest are bigger and my shirts are fitting tighter. highly recommended
    Bump fuckers. I just got my double ended bag.

*punch, miss, miss, miss, miss, punch, miss, miss, punch, miss*

It's awesome.
    Page 4?
    Fuckin mouth breathers.
    *bump*
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    gonna start working out again this week....P90X \m/
    Isn't it closer to p180x by now? Why did you stop doing it?
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    im back to lifting 5-6 days a week even though im sick. i figure a light session is better than nothing
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i stopped cuz summer was over and i was lazy..i stopped for vacation and that was a bad idea once you stop its hard to get back going..but i plan on starting a full vigorous routine and i dont plan on stopping for a very long time now
    I've been doing pretty good with sticking to my diet finally and doing at least 30-45 minutes of cardio 4 - 5 times a week. I try for everyday though.
    also been doing lunges, squats, and crunches as much as I can too.
    I'm determined to succeed this time. I hate my body.
    If you stick to it, the results will come. The more the results start to show, the easier it gets to stay motivated.
    im back to lifting 5-6 days a week even though im sick. i figure a light session is better than nothing
    Depends on how sick you are. Sometimes its better to rest to get better, then go back at it when you are feeling better. Usually after taking a break for a few days, all my stats go up due to muscles being allowed to completely recover.
    i stopped cuz summer was over and i was lazy..i stopped for vacation and that was a bad idea once you stop its hard to get back going..but i plan on starting a full vigorous routine and i dont plan on stopping for a very long time now
    It's not that hard to get going again, you just have to do it. Do it long enough and it becomes second nature. Then it just becomes something you do, rather than something you have to do. Stay with it dude.
    gained 10 pounds in 2 months. I haven't gained any weight in 6 years...lol
    10 lbs isn't that much. Most people have variations in their weight of about 6 lbs during an average day. Is this good weight gain or bad weight gain?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I finally got back to the gym this week after taking a break from it for three weeks.
    Did bench, squat and deadlift
    I'm trying to do three sets of five reps to start building my strength back up
    Im lifting about 90% of what I could a year
    ago :(
    edited December 2011
    10 lbs is a couple week's worth of work.... easy peazy

I have two games tonight.... a friend's coworker is trying to get a soccer team together to join a league (and the games are on friday nights). It's two 25 min halves on a 3/4 regulation field.... pretty good amount of running.

But i've stopped going to the gym.... it's cold as fuck at night which makes me want to stay home; plus this time of year is for eating and hanging out.... i'll get back into it in January
    Page 4? Again?

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk fitness i want to lay on the couch eatin KFC all day long and pizza and chipz until i wiegh 900lbs and they have to get a crain to lift me out of the house... i just want to experiance that once :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    you already do that, Catz
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    fukk fitness i want to lay on the couch eatin KFC all day long and pizza and chipz until i wiegh 900lbs and they have to get a crain to lift me out of the house... i just want to experiance that once :-?
    You probably almost a third of the way there, you can do it!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited December 2011
    =)) i cant afford too dood I dont have enuf monae to buy all that chicken I buy too much pot :(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)