Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Splatter Control Demo 2011

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    don't you ever try and cut their sob story short? isnt it true that sob stories usually dont matter? it's all about dollar and cents.... what you have, what you will have, and what the creditors are willing to accept.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i do everything in my power to cut off the sob story, but all of them think it's important. typical debtors. that's why they're in the position they're in anyways. they think that if the world feels sorry for them, it absolves them of any responsibilities.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    there are lots of successful two piece vox bands. I don't think it is a bad idea. Plus it could give him time to grow,learn, rest in-between parts. I guess the thing to be careful about is egos getting hurt and people you dont want to leave the band, leaving the band.

additionally (feel free to disregard this) - I feel that 2 piece vox bands should really emphasis the two characters if you will. I like it when dual singers lyrically have a reason of being dual singers. Does that make sense? it requires writing this theme into your lyrics....
    Yeah. I'm definitely gonna try and incorporate more of my vocals while trying not to be a copy of Exhumed or Dying Fetus lol
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought you sounded like Devildriver mixed with a little Coal Chamber in there too ^:)^
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    I thought you sounded like Devildriver mixed with a little Coal Chamber in there too ^:)^
    Dez Nutz
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dual vocals is usually bad ass imo
    dual vocals is usually bad ass imo
    Yeah. I really like how Feed turned out so we're def gonna try and do that sort of thing in most songs
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Even though I told you on FB,

(*) (*) (*) (*) 1/2
    I love winning with women
    The lyrical themes are all the same. BORING!
    YOU DON'T EVEN KNOES EM
    Even though I told you on FB,
    (*) (*) (*) (*) 1/2
    I don't think you did, you just told me you were listenin.

Huzzah!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He needs to stop telling us about how he's going to make it and how haters fuel him.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    He needs to stop telling us about how he's going to make it and how haters fuel him.
    Ok, you can get right off this dick now. Did you listen to the second half of the demo? I didn't mention that shit once. I write about what's real, sorry if what's real is me making my place in grindcore history. Keep hating though. I'm gonna make it big, just like my idol Lee Dorrian. NDFETOKTADGAF
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    might as well get 'anal cunt' tattooed on your arm, faggot.

Thought about it, maybe after I get "Where does the white man stand? Where does the black man stand? Where do we all fucking stand? Knee deep in shit!" tatted on my ribs
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Thought about it, maybe after I get "Where dimagees the white man stand? Where dimagees the black man stand? Where dimage we all fucking stand? Knee deep in shit!" tatted on my ribs
    fixed.
    I love winning with women
    Oh Alex, u so funnae todeh
    YOU BEST BE WAITING TIL YOURE 18 FGGT
    YOU BEST BE WAITING TIL YOURE 18 FGGT
    FUCK YOU MOM, I DO WHAT I WAUNT